Updated software for the dual axis turntable?

Hi guys,
We apologize for the delay in publishing the new Revo Scan. We are working hard on the development, instructions, and also tutorial video.
About releasing a beta version, we are not sure. Cause the dual-axis turntable is new to everyone. There might be more problems if we release it when the software is not ready.
@bloutix After powering on, press and hold the switch button for 2-3 seconds, and the turntable should start and reset automatically. That means it works normally. You can control it on Revo Scan after we release a new version. If it is not ok, please contact customer@revopoint3d.com. Our customer service team will help ASAP.
@Extremo I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please understand that we are off work during weekends.
@PUTV I don’t know when the software will be released. So I am waiting for it also.
@Adamp There are only Windows and Mac versions on the development plan for now. We might consider the Android and iOS versions if many users want them.

Please come up with a program first to make the turntable work.

2 Likes

@bloutix @TomWS @PUTV @Extremo @ingManiac @Adamp @tHeSmUrF Please check out this post to download the beta version and test it. Feel free to let us know if any suggestions or bugs spot. Thanks!
https://forum.revopoint3d.com/t/windows-revo-scan-v4-1-0-beta-released/17289

2 Likes

@Revopoint3d-Selina

Thank you very much Selina :green_heart:

1 Like

Update : it working now and working well .

1 Like

I have it working :+1:

same here - works for me and done 3 bad scans so far.

Unfortunatly my turntable doesn’t work.
No light, no movement and no bluetooth. The new software can’t connect to my turntable.

I’m waiting for an answer from support.

@bloutix it don’t works with POP2 yet, only with MINI , POP2 will need firmware update to work and I guess it is not ready yet , as only my MINI working , I tried .

1 Like

Please try it with MINI. The feature compatible with POP 2 is still being developed.

Thank you @Revopoint3d-Selina !

1 Like

This don’t work. My turntable does not broadcast in bluetooth and there isn’t any light or movement.

I’m waiting the revopoint support but given answer are please try the newest software.

Definitely it’s hardware issue!!!

FYI

There is a user manual for the turn table out now. To put it into pairing mode, after you plug it in, you have to press and hold the button for 2-3 seconds. It will go through a reset where it moves a bit and then you can continue with the pairing to your PC. LED will be flashing green when ready to pair.

2 Likes

Remember it will not works with POP2 for now , you need to have MINI to be able to use the dual axis turntable for now , you showed POP2 in your screen shot .

Hold the button on your Dual Axis for 3 sec until you see a green light blinking, then it is ready to be paired .

1 Like

It’s a joke? I’m not stupid!
How many times I need to explain that I have got an hardware issue?
I know how this turntable should work
You have to stop taking me for an idiot, a software update or the use of the mini scanner neither changes anything.
The turntable does not turn on and does not broadcast any bluetooth.

Now I’m waiting for a solution from the customer support!

So at this moment there is no posibility to turn on dual axis turntable? I have instaled Revo 4.11…930b and no rotation at all !!!

Hi,
I am sorry for having you upset. PUTV is just trying to explain a possible situation.
I just checked with my colleague and we will send you a new turntable. If any questions, please contact our team at customer@revopoint3d.com.

Hi
Is there anything I can help?