DualAxis Turntable as standalone

I wanted to give feedback on the turntable, because I am very dissatisfied with it so far. I don’t see any advantage in using this turntable, the shortcomings have already been discussed extensively here in the forum.

Now my suggestion would be: Please decouple the turntable from the scanner. Instead, make the turntable an independent unit that can be controlled with an app via smartphone. It would be enough to be able to adjust the tilt and speed.

Or at least release the Bluetooth commands, then I would write my own app for it.
How does the community see this?
What do you think?

15 Likes

I see it the same way, I hope the rest of users join us on this petition here for the changes .

6 Likes

Yes, Please make the Dual Axis Turntable, an independant device, or at least provide the option for standalone use.

6 Likes

Yea 100% would love a simple stand alone app.

4 Likes

yes, I want to standalone controllable os programmable dual-axis turntable.

4 Likes

I totally agree, a simple and easy solution that doesn’t exclude a further release of the current main software

5 Likes

Yes, please! This is a great idea!
Should have the basic features as now in RevoScan but additonally two Fader, controlling life the speed and the tilt of the second axis…
The possibility for finetuning the slider (min-max, velocity)
And for a Mac-User like me I wouldn´t have to wait weeks longer for an update for new features with the turntable… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Yep, I agree!! Make it standalone!

5 Likes

Snap, please allow independent controls

5 Likes

absolutely agree, connected to revoscan is useless, it wuold be much better if we can control the 2ATT by app Ios or Andrtoid

5 Likes

I too agree. Would really like to be able to use it separate from the scanner software

4 Likes

I agree too, please Develop a Standalone app for the Dual Axis Turntable.

5 Likes

I would be already happy, if I could start the turning by hitting the one button on the side of the turntable. Controlling the unit only by closed BT communication is not very customer focused. So, can you make an FW update that we all can download into the table? And as a second step, I agree, please open the BT communication protocol.

4 Likes

I agree - right now the turntable is crippled.

5 Likes

Standalone would be helpful. And running within the software if needed.

5 Likes

Seems like they’ve made some progress on this front.

Check out this topic I’ve been following along, it’s just interesting.

2 Likes

Working standalone solution by X3msnake (Super Special Thanks) see this post

5 Likes

Oops I deleted my comment by accident so here it is again. I strongly agree with the absolute need to have more control over the turntable, which I find very little useful as it is right now : it creates more problems than it solves. I’ll take a look at the app, if it was possible to develop it for iPhone too it would be swell :smiley:

3 Likes

I would prefer the option.
Standalone OR integrated.
But if it has to be one or the other, standalone is preferred

3 Likes

Yes, an independent device with an app would be very helpful, especially because I cannot get it work with my pop2.