My first shared face scan, just published on FB :smile:

App : Windows - ver. 2.4.7.0430
Mode : Face
Environment : Indoor

7 Likes

great! and now go for a full head scan! :grimacing:

1 Like

ouch, still have to figure out how I will do that :thinking: :sweat_smile:

I mounted my pop on a photo tripod and placed it so it points torward me form slightly above, so I can turn around on a swivel chair freely without crashing into it. I use my smartphone which i hold in front of me to check the scan progress. First I scan the face, then pause the scan, readjust the settings so my hair get scan and continue the scanning. while turning around I also tilt my head up and down to have everything scanned.
I look forward to you scans! :beers:

2 Likes

hmā€¦ I get the thing with the tripod and swivel chair, that sounds good. Donā€™t have much experience with the Smartphone App (mine has little memory), I will go through the workflow to check that; but when you say you pause to adjust settings, you mean you can change the ā€˜Modeā€™ ? Or what setting ? When resuming scan will it have the memory available again ? I think I just need to go through some testing honestly :sweat_smile:

when you press pause(on the right) you can adjust the settings (on the left) prior to continue scanning.

EDIT: when you press STOP, and compute, software frees RAM and by Pushing PLAY again
you can continue to scan your subject!) so little memory/RAM isnā€™t an issue.
Look here!

3 Likes