Bring the X

You just purchased product that was not for the task that you wanted or needed it to be .
MINI do exactly what it was suppose to do scanning mini objects hence the name “MINI”
And it is still doing the job very well .

There is no one product on the market in that price range that can deliver the accuracy as MINI can and that is a fact .
And unless you want to pay $16K there is no other product that come even closer for scanning small objects .

So I do not agree with you on that statement, but I understand your point of view , it was just the wrong scanner for the job you hoping it to be .

2 Likes

Please wait for the official announcement from Revopoint regarding the product , please pay attention for what it is, and what it offers and what it do and it’s specifications .

Don’t assume things , or hope it to be what it is not .

Then you will be not disappointed .

Since there are not available public informations at this moment , and I can’t share any details regarding it , just take the time and wait patiently .

Thank you !

1 Like

yes I’m looking forward to it I’m very excited and I think I’ll trade the miraco for the X when it comes out I feel the X is what I really need

1 Like

Just wait for the specifications and all informations regarding X …
To be sure that it is exactly what you need for your projects .

I have my favorite devices for specific tasks , some I don’t need at all , so it is very personal choice . What is good for me may be not good for you and vice verse

Stay tuned !

4 Likes

Exciting times, especially as I’ve just realised the date :blush::blush:

It’s the 17th somewhere in the world by now surely :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I wish , it is the date everyone is back from holidays :joy::laughing: and more info may be released .

Project X is still a beta prototype and not ready yet to be sold as final product .

2 Likes

Revo guys can and should take their time to make another great 3d scanner - meanwhile I’ll think about how to make clear to my wife another 3d scanner is a necessity.:laughing:

2 Likes

Even though it’s at a beta stage, it’s awesome that they are releasing info on thier intentions.

1 Like

Just fake a burglary, and insist you need to replace the missing ones…

Best idea I’ve got I’m afraid.

2 Likes

Hunny I dropped it , I need new one immediately to finish my work :joy:

1 Like

this one will certainly be on my shortlist😆

1 Like

Great news!
We need more 3D-scanners =)

1 Like

I presume this will be a KS, @PUTV can you confirm this?

1 Like

At a KS with loyalty customer discount like Miraco, I could be tempted :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the extra discount for being an active member of the community :grin: :+1:t2:
And loyal supporter of course :wink:

2 Likes

Please don’t give me hope :scream:

2 Likes

giphy

2 Likes

@SphaeroX @X3msnake

4 Likes

Now I’m so in the “Christmas fever” when you imagine the presents and at the same time I look at my account balance :smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

Well Kickstarter is the answer you needed in this case ! Plenty of time !