[Winner Announced] [Contest] Share Your Best Showcase and Win A POP Gift Box for FREE

Also received my package, here’s a comparison photo of the 3d printout and original object.

1 Like

Hi Cassie, but do the prize packages have tracking? I thought they were shipped by sea and therefore took a few months to arrive and didn’t think any more about it, now poking around the forum I noticed that other winners received them a month ago. Can you check to see if mine is stopped somewhere, I haven’t received it yet, I remember the shipment started late anyway. Thank you.

Hi @raffaelemassaro

I checked the status, and it seems the parcel was stopped at your local customs on Sep 7.

Could you please contact Poste Italiane to ask them what you need to do the customs clearance? The tracking number is LV223485651CN.

Best Regards
Cassie

Hi Cassie, I contacted Poste Italiane and gave them the tracking number, but they didn’t find it, I tried their tracker and it doesn’t even appear there, the only thing left to do is contact a friend of mine who works at customs to see if he can understand it. I’ll keep you updated, in the meantime, thanks.

Hi @raffaelemassaro

Ok, I will also ask our shipping agency to see if any solution.

This prize was shipped out by China post because we didn’t have your VAT number at that time.

Best Regards
Cassie

Hi @raffaelemassaro

I just got the reply that this parcel was on the way back to us because it stays too long in your local shipping agency’s side.

I will contact you to discuss about this issue.

Best Regards
Cassie

yes Italian post office so he could not find it he was out of their systems, he was stopped at the customs in Milan, but the customs did not send me any communication and yet on the package there is an address, telephone and e-mail they could have warned me, I could not know I did not even have the tracking, … unfortunately in Italy the civil servants of the customs are idle and morons so much they are still paid at the end of the month, then they talk about a globalized world in words. I’m sorry for you that you had to pay shipping for nothing.

1 Like

Hi @raffaelemassaro

No problem. We also have responsibility for not sending you a tracking number. We will resend it to you once it is back. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best Regards
Cassie

thank you Cassie :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:

1 Like

It’s my pleasure :+1:

today I received a package from revopoint, very happy for the prize, the courier told me that I had to pay 45 euros in customs, honestly it is the same amount I paid in customs for the scanner that has a higher value, I thought inside there will be the new scanner :rofl:, I opened the package and I ran after the courier to give it back to him and let me give the money back, but he had already escaped at the speed of light, however THANK YOU REVOPOINT! :slight_smile:

PS: these customs officers are becoming more and more thieves

2 Likes