[Windows & Mac ] Revo Scan V5.4.12

Hi everyone. Revo Scan 5.4.12 for Windows and macOS are now available on the official website.

Download it at: revoscan5

Updates:

1. Adds support for 3D Connexion SpaceMouse.

2. The following scanners now support Global Marker Tracking: INSPIRE, MIRACO, POP 2, POP 3, POP 3 Plus, MINI, MINI 2, RANGE, and RANGE 2.

3. Fixes some bugs.

4. Optimizes the user experience.

9 Likes

Very great news, thank you very much for the marker mode. I think it will probably also come as a Miraco update at some point. I’m really looking forward to testing it!

You can use MIRACO via PC mode to scan with global markers for now .
Global Markers for MIRACO’s software still in testing phase.

2 Likes

Great to see the long-awaited ‘3D Connexion SpaceMouse support’ function in the new version. It works perfectly and makes a lot of things easier in the workflow.

Awesome that Revopoint listens to their customer’s needs. :slight_smile:

Keep the good work!

2 Likes

Where can you use it?

Works basically everywhere except the Merge tab. Marker mode is sort of understandable with 3 windows to focus, but it doesn’t work in Feature mode either.

It’d be nice to have more functions to map, like the UI tabs for instance. The only app specific functions that show up are Undo and Redo, so if a function doesn’t already have a shortcut key you can’t map it. Views work, but since you’re never aligned to the views that doesn’t help too much.

In any case, that shouldn’t be a criticism, but rather that my hope has grown that it will also come to the Miraco. So far I have only used the Miraco itself as a standalone and then transferred the data to the PC.

Criticism ?
I never saw it as any criticism .

1 Like

thx to the dev team, to make Global marker mode possible to mini and range

It is already available for Mini and Range , did you read the whole announcement ?
I actually used it already .

1 Like

hmm, yes I read it and using already
and thats why I said thanks to them for made it happen

1 Like

OMG Ken , I read TXN as Text … just woke up , after first coffee everything is clear now :joy: sorry

2 Likes

Sadly the most important bug was not yet fixed … I still getting a seam after merging 2 scans , not only in RS5 but also in CC , the algorithms in RS5 have still precision/fusing bug and curled edges . Global Markers or not .

3 Likes

no worries, and im waiting for the next “X” announce :stuck_out_tongue:

yes, RS5 has the merge issue to me for a long time, no matterusing marker or feature merge

1 Like

3 Likes

Yes but that is not the merge feature that have a bug , it merge proper scans imported from other scanners … it is the RS5 itself while fusing the single scans , the team know it already and working on it .

3 Likes

To tilt, rotate, and zoom a scanned point cloud, mesh or fused object in the Revo Scan.

Raptor killer?

You can join us here @X3msnake