Share your Scan Results

For human scan - selfie, here is the our video for your reference: Revopoint POP Human Scan 3, Selfie - YouTube
And we are preparing the guide, I will post it here once it is finished.

2 Likes

Whaou,
What is the size of the object ? Any details on how you scanned it ? (mode, luminosity, …) ?

sculpture size 55cmX70
mode Face (is the better resolution)
luminosity (middle)
gain (auto)

3 Likes

I posted this in another thread on car parts. But I’m impressed with this scanner! 3 minute test as body scan…

5 Likes

This scan result is so good!

1 Like

Maybe my smartphone had not enough ram or ROM memory to scan all frames… it’s stop the scan automatically

1 Like

Hello,

@mirkoferronato Yes the scan stops because not enought ram, but you can push Start again and continue to add points as many times as you want to complete the full scan

1 Like

Cool! Thank You, I didn’t know that. I try

1 Like

Hi, @mirkoferronato
You can check this guide: What can you do when your phone is almost out of memory? - Multiple Scans - #3 by ivan

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: When will we get them?

Hello!

Here is my scan of wallet + some after retopolory + some sculpt cleaning.

4 Likes

Hello!

My best scan now =)

4 Likes

Hi @Evgen

The results are good! Thanks for sharing!

Best Regards
Cassie

Hello! New Test!

1 Like

Cool!

Is this a real gun with spray on it?

Best Regards
Cassie

No! It,s a toy airsoft pistol. Yes i used gost spray. Try to make some video tutorial in future to my channel.

2 Likes

The result looks good! Thank you for sharing it.

If you can, we sincerely invite you to post your tutorials video in this tutorial category: Tutorials & Tips - Revopoint 3D

1 Like

Greetings! I continue to experiment. You can download the result from the link.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1np9Fwjla1O5Jdt6kiwIUbxe8ZeuikStZ?usp=sharing

3 Likes

Just wanted to post my first real “successful” scan - It has a few issues, but overall, I am impressed. It was a slow process and it took about 5 scans to make a complete model, and my needs for this particular model were just for printing, so no textures/etc…

4 Likes

Hi @Robotica72

It’s so cute! The result is excellent. Thank you very much for sharing it!

May I know how high it is?