Revopoint MINI - MONTREAL

Hi, I do not recommend to use a single frame scanning , not for POP2 or MINI , the devices are not created for single frame scanning of any surfaces , as you going to result with lots of noises doing so, doing single frame you capturing only 2 dimensional object and the rest that is missed is generated virtually and not accurate . Measuring distance point accuracy with a single frame is completely different thing for a different purpose where the object 3D dimension not really matters but the distance between 2 single points .
There are people that confusing the hell out of it .
There is not a single frame scanning data available as single frame is not enough for a fusion to take process in Revo Scan, and scanning 5 -10 frames of the same surface at the same time without movement is not a single frame scanning , it is overlapping of frames resulting in bad fusing and bad accuracy .

You can scan with MINI a layer of dust , it can pick well a layer of 3D scanning spray since it has not only better accuracy but also 80% higher pitch point resolution than POP2 .

The smallest detail on a volume surface I was able to capture is s human finger print at 10cm distance from the device .

Upload a close up picture and I will tell you if you can scan it or not and how much details you can capture with MINI .

1 Like