Range 2 Scanner buttons dead on arrival request for refund but no answers

I’ve been contacting with customer@revopoint3d.com and also via chat message with Aileen (request #136275)
The buttons are not working as shown on this video since the unpacking. https://youtu.be/2lRiJrzaFfI
I want to return it for refund but there’s no answer from all contacting channels. What should I do?

Hello @payo36

I’m sorry to hear that. I have checked with our customer service team, and they mentioned that they replied to your email on Thursday.

It’s possible that you might have missed it or it might have been filtered into your spam. Could you please double-check your email?

Also, I sent you a screenshot of the email via chat, could you please check it out?

Thank you very much!

I’ve sent them serial numbers/invoices 3 times last week.
Serial Number: A241-1002-5B6H30AA8

I don’t think they get it and still ask for the same thing.

I completely understand how you feel.

Our customer service has reached out to you again via email. Please kindly check your mailbox. We will resolve the issue for you.

Aileen contacted me and asked me to wait for the pickup and that was a week ago. I’ve tried to contact her once again but no answer. What should I do next?

Hi @payo36 Revopoint staff was on Holidays , that maybe why little delay on their part , they are back at work today .

@Revopoint-Jane

1 Like

Hi @payo36

Please wait a moment. I will have her contact you.

I’ve been chasing for returning this defective scanner since 24th APR. Until today 8th MAY. Revopoint has not arranged any pickup nor refund. This is so unbearable. Even with a return customer who support their scanners for the third time.

Hi @payo36

We are already in the process of sending you a return label, this will take some time, thank you very much for your patience and understanding.