Miraco Pro 32Gb file transfer

How can I export files to Revoscan5.3.4 from Miraco? USB cable (USB-A to USB-C) that came with Miraco is only for powering turntable?
My PC only has USB-A, so the USB-C to USB-C cable that came with Miraco doesnt’ work? Is it possible via WIFI transfer? Both my laptop and Mitaco are on the same wifi network.

Yes, open RevoScan on your PC, then start a new project. Go to File → Mobile Import, and then a code will be displayed.

Open the model on your Miraco. In the top right corner, you will find the export symbol. Enter the code shown on your PC, and the transfer will begin.

1 Like

Thanks it worked!
Small remark, there is ‘Import from Phone’ you need to pick in ‘File’ menu, ‘Mobile Import’ doesn’t exist for my Revo Scan version?

Please download the new version of Revo Scan 5.4.1 that supports Miraco

You should use USB C data cable to connect your Miraco to PC , of your computer don’t support USB C , buy yourself an adapter USB C to USB A , or a USB A to USB C data cable …the turntable cable is for charging , it is not a proper cable however you may try, it may be enough for import data but not tested that out

According to New regulations , only USB C cable should be included with main devices for that reason. USB C to USB C for Miraco , but if I good remember there should be a small adapter in the package … but maybe I mistaken

All fine, my Translation was Bad :blush:

1 Like

Thank you @SphaeroX

The solution for transferring projects to a Windows based system is to open up the latest version of “Revo Scan 5.4.1” on PC and select “File> Mobile Import”. you will be given a code which should be entered on the Miraco device (If you aren’t sure where to enter this on the Miraco, try sharing the project through the most top right button when a project is open and select “Wifi”).

Once transfer of project is complete, you will receive a “Transfer Completed” notification.

Happy scanning!

1 Like