Lost Parcel and no new one sent

Revopoint told me that Fed Ex lost my Parcel somewhere in Japan. I live in Germany.
The parcel was lost on 27 of May. And Revopoint havent sent me a new one. Just to let everybody know what Company Revopoint is. They let there customers lost. Just telling them that they will send a new one but telling me not when. Today its exactly one Month that my parcel is lost. And no new one from Revopoint. Shame on Revopoint. I mean its not my fault that the parcel got lost, i founded you and took the fast delivery option, i payed alot for it and still have nothing in my hand.

Hi @Seaha

Sorry for this issue.

Yes, it is not your fault that the parcel is lost. As we promised, we will resend you a new POP.

Sorry so much for the delay. I will push our logistic team again about your parcel, and ask them to send it out asap.

Best Regards
Cassie

1 Like

You are so lucky to have a delivery. I still have not got anything although they have promised to send me my contribution. Extremely disappointed to them.

Hi @Ajiaxwo

I can understand your feeling. Sorry for keeping you wait for such a long time.

I checked your order in the system, and found you filled the survey on May 23th, then your order will be sent out within this week. I will push the logistic team again.

Best Regards
Cassie

1 Like

You are not the only one with such issues!!
Still I have not received mine either!
No reply from customer service whatsoever. Very disappointed and ready for legal action.

Hi @Yani

Sorry so much for the late reply. I’m here to help you.

FedEx lost many of our users’ parcels, and we don’t know that until the customer contact us.

We’re willing to resend a new parcel to you if FedEx also lost yours. I had reported your issue to our logistics team, and we will try to confirm the problem and let you know soon.

To anyone who may see this post: you can send an email to support@revopoint3d.com too; we will reply to you once we receive the email.

Best Regards
Cassie

Thank you Cassie, I look forward to receiving the scanner. Lets see if it arrives before next Christmas.

Hi @Yani

Haha, no need to wait for such a long time.

I checked your order in our system just now, and found that your parcel was sent to you on June 26. I send you the tracking number via a private message, please kindly check it.

Best Regards
Cassie

Hi @Seaha

I just checked the tracking condition of the resend new parcel, below is the screenshot:

The tracking number is 131897766477, and you can check the details here: Track your parcel delivery status. Powered by AfterShip.

Best Regards
Cassie