Linux Debian Software

… but it runs inside a KVM/Qemu Win10 virtual machine (I’m using virtmanager for ease of use) and also the 3D display is reasonably fast since I’ve installed the Mesa OpenGL and D3D10 drivers from here:

It’s still just software rendering, but on my Ryzen 5950X the rendering speed is more than sufficient.

1 Like

No luck for me. With my Intel Core i5 CPU and no GPU even with the Mesa OpenGL and D3D10 drivers 3d display is uselessly slow :frowning:

• Videocard: Virtio
  • No 3d acceleration
  • Windows guest drivers installed
  • Display: Spice
  • CPU: host-passthrough

Now I’m stuck with dualboot :frowning:

Lack of Linux support or at least open API is frustrating. I’m trying to bruteforce the SSH password for the RANGE device. No luck so far, 5 more days to go…

Hi @sxiii

Thank you for your attention.

Currently, it might be challenging to focus on a Linux software version as the team is prioritizing the improvement of the current Revo Scan version.

However, we have taken note of users’ requests for a Linux software option, and we have already reported it to our product team. They will carefully evaluate and consider it.

We appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter. Thank you in advance.

2 Likes

@sxiii you are not alone. I’m also looking forward to have a Linux version…

There are actually tons of desperate Linux users. Please, make a release for us too. We’re even willing to help you with the porting ;-)…