Help to Understand first Icon onto phone project

Good Morning to all, I wont to know… why sometime
when I scan with my phone galaxy note 10 plus that work great I have that tipe of result…

I don’t understand why if I tap onto the last file there was nothing inside…
what means the first Icon…
It possible to recover the data inside???

Also is possible scan three of four model with phone, and make the fusion and mesh after onto the PC???

The last files are empty, if you don’t fuse the files on your phone you will not get any files generated, on a phone you need to fuse all your scans . The app on mobile phones do not save the full projects to hard drive so you can’t recover it or move the project to computer, only fused or meshed files . The whole process is happening under virtual memory on all mobile apps .

You can fuse partial scans and export it later for merge in Revo Studio , just remember to fuse them .

Remember that scan done with a phone don’t have same quality as normally they do on computer or laptop.

OK, many thanks,
I use telphone when I’m in bad situation, outside or place difficolt to reach…
so the best of revo is that is very portable…
most of the time I’m alone and with surface or laptop is very difficolt made scan with one hand… because the other mus keep the laptop… because there if I keep the laptop under terrein I can’t see if I scan the object correctly.

1 Like