Full body scan in 5 min 🥰

Hi,
This is my first full body scan of my daughter :wink:
It was made in 5min , because she didn’t want to do it :rofl:
Really satisfied with the result, no post treatment with an other software.

15 Likes

Hi @Seb

Welcome to join our official forum!

And thank you so much for sharing this excellent scan result here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best Regards
Cassie

1 Like

Great job, really impressive!

1 Like

can you describe what device you used and how you made this nice scan? Can you describe everything as talking to those who know nothing?

1 Like

Hi @stebo

Since @Seb shared this result in the Facebook Group, he had replied some comments. Therefore, I can try to tell you what I know about this scan result.

1. This is @Seb 's First full body scan mode of my daughter with Pc on usb mode. He has done this on a hold i5 laptop with 4gb ram and poor graphic card.
  2. How did he scan the hair? ---- black air, nothing special, just body scan mode, standard settings
  3. “I’ve seen some shifts during the scan, but after the calculation in handy scan, all was fine, some holes repaired, some parts missed during the scan under the arms but closed as well.”
  4. “just with the automatic reconstruction surface on handy scan”
1 Like

Very impressive ! cracking result :open_mouth:

1 Like

Hi,
I’ve used the pop with the latest firmware with USB cable and an hold laptop (i5 with 4gb ram)
For the handyscan software, I’ve used the body mode , no other settings, no color.
After scan made, just let the software doing the reconstruction. And I’ve cut the wall with mexhmixer.
Good scan !

Seb

1 Like

Thanks Cassie :wink: right !

1 Like

Did you just wall around her?

This is really a good result of the scan, as well as the printed version. Nice work :+1:

1 Like

That is a fantastic scan! Glad she could stand still for that long. lol

2 Likes

Hi, yes , just walk around slowly.