Difficulty buying a product

On the 18the of may i couldnt get the shipping to work to south africa and I started a support chat. The sales team said they will look into it and let me know. I am a shopify partner myself and offered to help fix the shipping issue but was told to be patient.

May 20 i received an email saying they have fixed it but i still couldn’t get it to work. I tried multiple addresses in multiple ways so i know it must be a fault in the shipping settings. i again offered to help and asked if they couldn’t rater give me an invoice to pay but nothing came of it. I kept mailing them trying to get them to sell me a product with no success.

Today is 26 May and now the product is sold out. I am really disappointed in the sales team. i hope this post reaches management, I really want your product.

Hi @Johann_Davel ,

I appreciate your support of our product. And, I’m sorry for your bad experience when buying POP 2.

According to my conversation with my colleague, he said that he tried to use your address to place an order in the system successfully.

I wonder if you can record a video of your process then we can find the problem. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

You can send the video to forum@revopoint3d.com.

Best Regards
Cassie