Device not found on Windows 10

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your tutorial, I am sure it will help other people :grinning:

Have a nice day

Hi @JeffLindstrom I figured out that the Rockchip driver was incorrect by comparison between the drivers list on 2 different computers. On the first computer, POP wasn’t properly listed as a camera device by windows and the driver was “Rockchip”. On a second computer, POP was OK and working good with Handyscan,with good drivers.
I simply listed all the drivers on the OK computer and removed Rockhip driver on the NOK computer, and I also added the missing drivers (copied from from the OK computer). Hope this helps.

BTW, the Rockchip driver that was found on my computer is likely an old driver I used for development with other hardware. Why was it linked to POP by Windows? I don’t know, but maybe Revopoint may include the good drivers into their software so that can be installed and checked during setup.

For me the solution was to shut down Handy Scan and then plug in he camera. When the camera was plugged in before Handy Scan was started it showed up in the list of Cameras in Device Manager.

Hi @Roger ,

Welcome to join this forum! Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Just confirm, are you using the Handy Scan or Revo Scan? You can download the latest version of Revo Scan here: https://www.revopoint3d.com/download/pop-2/

Best Regards
Cassie

That was with Handy Scan. I uninstalled that and installed Revo Scan after I saw that it was a newer version.

1 Like