Cannot use Revo2 Protector with Revo2 Case

This seems like an incredible design oversight.
If you have the protector on the Revo2 you cannot put the Revo2 in the carry case.

**The Story: ** You take your Revo2 into the mountains. You open the case, pull out the Revo2 and it falls out of your hands and on to a rock. If fell before you were able to put the protector on. It is now damaged and your 2 hour drive to the mountains is a disaster.

**What the Story Should Have Been: ** You take your Revo2 into the mountains. You open the case, pull out the Revo2 and it falls out of your hands and on to a rock. Fortunately, you purchased the protector, and it is always on the camera, even inside the case. The Revo2 is safe, and your day is successful.

No, I didn’t go to the mountains and drop my camera. But I do know how thoughtful design leads to great customer experience.

Consider this an enhancement request

Hi @JustAHobbyist

the protector was created and primary sold for people that did not purchased the premium package as that was their request to have one, since only premium package include the protective carry case .

It was not designed to use with the carry case in first place , but I get your scenario , it would be better if it fits inside the carry case but it is the way it is .

and btw it is called POP2 , there is not a scanner called Revo2