All INSPIRE Kickstarter Backers, Share Your Backer Number for a Chance to Win a Prize!

Dear all backers,

Good news! The INSPIRE is now officially live on Kickstarter.

Packed with technology, this compact handheld 3D scanner makes high-quality 3D scanning accessible to all by effortlessly capturing detailed scans of medium-sized objects.

You can back it NOW: https://bit.ly/45a9tKB

To show our appreciation to our Forum users, we are pleased to announce a contest where you have the chance to win fantastic prizes after backing the project.

Prizes:

1 * First Prizes: Large Turntable * 1

10 * Second Prizes: 500 Reflective Scanning Markers per winner

Here’s how to enter:

:one: Back INSPIRE on Kickstarter: https://bit.ly/45a9tKB
:two: Leave a comment with your backer number to participate under this post.

Contest Period:

Now - Sep. 15, 2023 | 9 AM EDT.

How will the winners be selected?

The winners will be randomly selected by Revopoint official and announced on Sep 20, 2023.

RULES:

• The backer’s personal information must match the info used in the KS campaign, if you cancel your pledge, it means you quit your prize.

• Prizes will be shipped according to our schedule.

• The winners are responsible for cooperating with customs clearance (if required).

• Revopoint reserve the right to make changes to this contest without prior notice.

• Revopoint has the right to choose all the winners and their decision will be final and binding.

Don’t miss out on this opportunity, take action now!

Note: Revopoint reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this contest. All participants shall be deemed as having agreed to the T&Cs:Terms and Conditions of Revopoint Contest

2 Likes

Backer # 150

1 Like

Wow, that was fast to reach the KS goal!
Backer number 57 here!

1 Like

Hi @aolshove ,

Thank you for backing us! :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi @Karlberg ,

Anders, we appreciate your support. You placed the order so fast, only number 57. :+1:

1 Like

backer #918 (work got in my way of backing this sooner).

This KS came just as I was thinking the mini wasn’t enough and I needed to think about a POP.

1 Like

Hello
Ok, i baked it again: pop 1,2,3,mini,range and now this one🤓

Baker 1218

Fred , you’re officially a Revo Hoarder ! :wink:
Nice arsenal you got there ! :clap:
Thanks for the support as always !

1 Like

Backer #98

I can’t see my backer number either on Kickstarter or on the confirmation email. :thinking:

Hi @albutch try the Kickstarter app … it is on top under your pledge .

Click view your pledge , and the Backer number is on the bottom under your payment info

1 Like

Backer #294

Thanks Catharina, most helpful as usual!

Backer 157

Backer #179

1 Like

You’re welcome Alan ! Glad you found it.

1 Like

Backed pop 2, mini, range and now inspire!

Backer 1050

Happy backer of mini here. Can’t wait to receive your newest scanner!
Backer 747

Hi @whataslacker,

Thank you for your support!

MINI is designed for small items while this one is designed for medium sized objects, which are different applications.