All INSPIRE Kickstarter Backers, Share Your Backer Number for a Chance to Win a Prize!

HI @fpierron,

Wow, we appreciate for your continuous support! Without the old customers like you, we can’t get the current achievement. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi @Analitik,

Welcome back to the forum! Thank you for backing us. :+1:

Hi @NiceAge,

Glad to see you again in the forum. Thank you for backing the INSPIRE. :handshake:

Hi @albutch ,

Thank you for your support! You catched the super early bird price, congrats!

1 Like

Hi @X3msnake ,

Oh Vinicius,

You also back one even though you have got a prototype sample as one of the Beta Testers?

Thank you so much for your contribution and support! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi @genecent ,

Wow, we’re so lucky to have so many old friends here. We highly appreciated for your continuous support! :hugs:

Hi @MarcinK ,

We’re so glad that you’re happy with our MINI. Thank you for backing us again! :hugs:

Backer 103
I liked to support and next time again

1 Like

Hi @pepa-wastl

Wow, your backer number is early. Thank you for your kindness support! :star_struck:

did the same for the Range :wink:

1 Like

@X3msnake Thank you! :hugs:

Backer # 1077 for Inspire

I might need help though! This is my 3rd Revopoint Kickstarter I’ve backed… Prior to this one, I backed the Revopoint Range and Revopoint Mini Kickstarters as well :slightly_smiling_face:… Still amazed at the standing turntable for the Range. Looking forward to this one!

1 Like

Hi @BDozzer86 ,

Glad that you’re back to the forum again. We highly appreciated your continuous support!
When it is convenient, welcome to share your showcases! :wink:

I was considering scanner for a long time. This campaign (and price) solved it for me. Looking forward for some projects.
Backer #1299

Backer #1655

Hello, i am backer #18. Hope i win… Have been long backer since POP1…

Hi @albutch ,
Backer 157!
Saw your backer number, thank you very much for your support and good luck.

1 Like

Hi @Denny ,
Welcome back! Thank you for your continued support,good luck for you. :smile:

Backer 498

Hello! Backer #1936 here.