3D Connexion Space Mouse Support

Can you add support for 3D connexion space mouse in both Revo Scan and Studio? It is much faster to manipulate the view of scanned models compared to mouse movements.

8 Likes

I would also like this functionality.

2 Likes

Any serious cad user cannot be without the 3D Connexion space mouse, these are a serious tool for saving time. Mine gets used daily.

2 Likes

Agree. I’d like the support for the space mouse.

Got mine less than a month ago and i love it. Wish i’d have gotten it sooner.

1 Like

Ho yes please 3d connexion support :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes, please!! All 3D software should support it!

1 Like

3D connexion space mouse in both Revo Scan and Studio will be very usefull.

Yes, please add support for the 3D connexion Space Mouse

Pretty much a standard for 3D

1 Like

Yes, please! Make things much quicker and easier…

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. We’ve forwarded it to our R&D team.

1 Like

This. Pretty basic stuff.

Any news about support for 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse? It would be cool to have it in Revo Scan and especially in Revo Studio when you need to clean your point cloud or look for holes etc.

1 Like

@Revopoint-Cassie @PUTV

Any news about this feature to be implemented anytime?

Not sure , I will check Ivan .

2 Likes

Dear All,

We have noticed this post and reported this requirement to the dev team. @PUTV, or I will let you know if there is any update.

Best Regards
Cassie

2 Likes

Is there any news about this important feature? Is it maybe already on the todo list for the next release? I guess a lot of people that know this feature from professional CAD and visualization software would love to see it in Revo Scan 5. I also have such a device left to my keyboard and would love to use it with scan results of my POP 2 scanner.

So please pitch this demand a bit at the devs. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @flotux ,

Thank you for your attention.

Yes, this feature is on our dev team’s plan. As you may know, we have revised and improved the Revo Scan several times, so our team has many tasks to complete one by one.

We will remind them again about this particular feature. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

This has been requested since 2021. The tracking isn’t perfect with these scanners and ctrl+z is a must. Because of that I need to navigate a lot and correct the tracking. I often need to quit because my hand hurts.

Has anything happened on this development? I use a space mouse with 3D cad and it is much faster than using the mouse and keys. The only thing that works with it now is zoom. Lychee Slicer even support a 3D Mouse.

I know it’s been a while, however I haven’t seen any updates on this requested feature. Has this been resolved? I am not able to use my space mouse within Revoscan at the moment. Any updates are appreciated. Thanks!