3D Connexion Space Mouse Support

Hi @jerry @WDBWoodworker

Our product team has incorporated this requirement into their planning and will implement it in a future version of the software.

Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

One more request for 3D Connexion Mouse support :slight_smile:
I am a professional 3D modeller, using 3D software that doesn’t support a 3D Connexion Mouse is like having one arm chopped off :slight_smile:
Mike
Scan2Model.

Hello everyone,

Our product team is now evaluating and planning the implementation of this feature.

We would like to ask if the 3D Connexion Space Mouse you are referring to is the one shown in the picture?

Is there a specific model available? We would appreciate if you could provide some pictures for our reference.

Thank you in advance! :grinning:

3 Likes

I use that exact one (wireless version).

Hi @TheBoatScans

Thank you so much for your help

I use 3Dconnexion SpaceMouse Compact. I will be very happy to use on Revosan

1 Like

And this model

Hi @Fre.Bertrand

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

Hi @Tanle

That’s really helpful. Thank you!

1 Like

I also have this one, the wireless version.
Please support it!
Would make life much easier :wink:

1 Like

I use the Enterprise version at home and the Pro version at work.

1 Like

+1 for this! Just got my scanner, fired up the software …and could not use either of my space-mice :slight_smile:

Hi Cassie, is there any update of the Space Mouse support?
Still much appreciated :raised_hands:!

Hi @Skyrider
It is not yet ready but the Dev team is working on it .

4 Likes

Hi @Skyrider ,

During our previous meeting with the development team, we asked the progress of this feature and urged them to accelerate its completion asap.
However, because the team has been focusing on other critical aspects of Revo Scan 5, this feature wasn’t completed on schedule. Rest assured, they are now actively working on it.

2 Likes