[Winner Announced] [Contest] Why are you using the POP 3D Scanner? Post to our showcase & win a prize!

Hi @Evgen

Glad to see your participation. Your scan result is always good.

We sincerely hope that you can make a video tutorial about it in this forum. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best Regards
Cassie

I did my 3d scanner review last night. Will share it on youtube and email soon. =)

1 Like

That’s great! Thank you so much.

I am laser scanning people’s faces and using a CNC router to cut them out of wood.

3 Likes

Hi @ZoltanTheZ

Thank you for participating in this contest.

Your showcase post of the dead guy leave a strong impression on me.

Good luck!

Best Regards
Cassie

1 - Sono un pittore e modellatore freelance, creo sculture e dipingo, spesso per acquisire statue per farne copie fedeli usavo la fotogrammetria, poi ho scoperto il POP di Revopoint e ho sostenuto il progetto dall’inizio. Cercavo uno scanner a basso costo con qualità buona, ho fatto già vari lavori risparmiando tanto tempo e lavoro rispetto alla fotogrammetria, faccio anche lavori molto complessi con lo scanner rispetto alla semplice testa che posto qui.

2 - Ho deciso di aderire subito alla campagna kickstarter guardando quello che poteva fare il POP e la qualità delle scansioni, considerando anche che per scansioni con una qualità del genere si va su prezzi di varie migliaia di euro, inoltre tutti gli scanner non fanno tutto e c’è bisogno anche di post produzione, so usare software di modellazione poligonale quindi con il POP che è facile da usare e mi da una mano riesco a fare cose complesse e essere anche competitivo alla pari di scanner costosi, ne sono contento e comprerò anche la nuova versione.

P:S. Le immagini sono scansioni non processate.

1 Like

Hi @raffaelemassaro

Thank you for your trust in our product. Your scan result is always good, and especially the house head.

Good luck!

Best Regards
Cassie

Hello, I am interested 3D graphics since the Commodore Amiga.

I bought the POP for so many uses, those, I am currently dedicating to replicating the heads of our family on my daughter’s favorite dolls.

Now he has his Father as a toy, but soon he will have the whole family.

The POP I saw on Youtube reviewed by various people, it seemed very valid and so I deepened with the research on the internet and visiting your website.

1 Like

Hi @Giuapau

This is a good idea to use the POP! Thank you for sharing it.

Good luck!

Best Regards
Cassie

I originally wanted a scanner to create and repair toys. My motives have gotten a little more selfish with the passing of my wife’s cat. Now I just want to use a scanner to recreate a paw based on some bad casts we took. Recreating the paw stamp would allow me to get a decent paw print, and what we have gone through has inspired me to work with pet owners to capture their loved ones in a place and time allowing them a memorial piece of sorts.

1 Like
  1. For what purpose are you using the POP?
    Hi… I buy Revopoint pop to scan human face to make a small souvenir with a real face and modified body (usually super hero)

2. Why did you decide the POP was your best solution?
    Revopoint POP is the best solution because it is portable… I need a portable scanner, and Revopoint can work with just a mobile phone… this is the one and only solution right now…

3. My showcase

And this is the scanning process from the object above:

1 Like

Hi @Vexxor ,

Welcome to this forum. Thank you for sharing your idea! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best Regards
Cassie

Hi @nicolausadi,

Thank you for your participation.

It’s great to see that you got such a good result with your phone. May I know what phone do you use?

Best Regards
Cassie

Hi… I use Xiaomi Poco F3… it is 8GB Ram and uses snapdragon 870…

It works very smoothly like running on a PC…
this is my other work with that phone :

1 Like

Hi @nicolausadi ,

The details of this scan result by phone are so impressive! I hope you can share more showcases in this forum in the future. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best Regards
Cassie

1 Like

Thank you…
yes… i will :wink:

1 Like

Hi together
This is our first scanner and not the last one we will use in the field of orthopaedics for the production of orthoses. We are in the process of integrating additive manufacturing technology as a company. We initially intended to buy an ipad scanner. However, it was only suitable for ipads. The Pop scanner is suitable for all devices, so we decided on this device.

https://www.mecuris.com/post/ein-selbstgebauter-3d-drucker-wie-ein-sanitätshaus-den-sprung-in-die-additive-fertigung-schafft