[Winner Announced] [Contest] Why are you using the POP 3D Scanner? Post to our showcase & win a prize!

1 – For what purpose are you using POP?
I’m a freelance 3d modeler and I make people and characters miniatures. This is my hobby and my passion. But modeling people’s Likeness is a difficult and time-consuming task. It takes me many days and hours to get the result I want. I’ve been looking for a long time for a scanner that would be my work companion and help me to do the likeness faster and more accurately, but buying a scanner was not yet in my possibilities because 3D scanners with good performance were too expensive. Cheap ones were of poor quality. So the search continued.

2-Why did you decide that POP was your best solution?
Pop3D appeared to me on facebook, and directed me to the Kickstarter page. I was impressed with the quality of the product, the quality of the captures and the speed, It seemed too much to be true, Using PC or Android Phone to capture was all I needed, and the value of the product was very attractive, so despite never having participated in Kickstarter this was my first time and what I saw gave me a lot of confidence. I joined as a supporter and followed each update until today. When the Pop3 arrived at my house and I used it for the first time I couldn’t believe the results, it looked wonderful, I made the right purchase, it met exactly what I needed. A Good 3D Scanner, That Works And At A Really Affordable Value. I’m satisfied with the results and I know the team is working to improve even more.

3 - Publish in our showcase. (Two images required: 1. A photo of the original object; 2: The scanned result)
I know you ask for two photos but I need to put more. I use pop 3 to capture not only the now but to help me restore memories of the past. This married was already 6 years old and married and with the help of Pop 3 I materialized the photo they liked the most on their wedding day. Detail, it took about 7 seconds to scan each one of them. perfect to me!!

2 Likes