[Windows & Mac ] Revo Scan V5.4.8

Hi @ThrottleStopGarage

It looks like the project got corrupted while importing .

Did you tried any simple new project after to see if it importing correctly and opens without issues?

Just to make sure it is related to a single imported project ?

You may try to remove the bad project and reimport it again .

Let us know what you got !

I did try (several times) to start new projects. Deleted all the old scans and rescanned. Same outcome. Iā€™ll have to rescan the fender again - itā€™s odd that the scanner can read and manipulate the data and the import seems to be where the problem arises.

USB transfer - not WIFI.

I have it happen once before but it was just one corrupted project .

Looks like something is not right with your Revo Scan 5 on your MAC .

@Revopoint-Jane

We will check this issue for you.

when you open the usb transfered project and navigate into the data folder, can you see a preview image on each data folder?

if so you can try using my script to build a new project from data

see the use instructions on the script header, make sure you leave only folders that have data inside the scan cache folder for best results.

Also be aware that when opening on pc sometimes the project loading takes a while if there are many frames as it seems to rebuild the raw data again

1 Like

Hi, I was able to install this but Iā€™m using mac OS 10.15.7 but it does not want to start as it needs OS 11, Iā€™m using an older mac for scanning ! where can I find the older version as it has been overwritten by this new one.
There should have been a check before it started installing . now Iā€™m blocked.
Also Iā€™m not able to install this Mac OS 11, too old workstation but still working fineā€¦

regards
Mike.

I rebuilt it using your code and it still didnā€™t work. I was able to read the mesh file with Instant Meshes and convert it to a quad mesh and get that into Fusion. So the file isnā€™t corrupted per se. The work around is fine for now.

was not able to install windows updateā€¦ if i open the revo scan software, i push the update button the the weblink leeds to china and no update it processedā€¦
Can you help with a link for this update, i do not want to install completely and erase all projectsā€¦
this error is shown:

NoSuchKey

The specified key does not exist.

66A74207352E0D313508425B

zxy-job.oss-cn-beijing.aliyuncs.com

revopoint-cn/software/RevoScan5-5.4.8.1439-windows-x86_64.exe

0026-00000001

https://api.aliyun.com/troubleshoot?q=0026-00000001

Hi @rockerplatearmin

We will check this out for you. You can download the one directly from our official website, and you wonā€™t lose the original scan data even if you re-download it.