What will you preserve in your Virtual Museum?

:classical_building:Tomorrow is International Museum Day!:classical_building:

3D scanning technology provides a safe and novel way of preserving, researching, and displaying cultural artifacts.:statue_of_liberty:

If you were to create your own “Virtual Museum,” Which figurines, action figures, beloved artworks, characters, unique heirlooms, or meaningful memorabilia do you want to scan or preserve?

:point_right:Please share your thoughts in the comment sections, or share the artwork directly!

By participating, you’ll have a chance to win one of the following prizes:

:1st_place_medal:INSPIRE * 1 or Large Turntable*1

:2nd_place_medal:Scanning Spray * 6

:star2:Participation Prize: All participants who send a screenshot of their post in a private message to Revopoint will get a voucher for up to 15% off to use on our website.

[This event is happening on multiple Revopoint social media platforms.]

:stopwatch:Join now! The deadline for the event is June 3rd at 10 PM ET, and the winner will be announced on that day!

Note: Revopoint reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this contest, nor are we obligated to recruit any participants.

All participants shall be deemed as having agreed to the T&Cs: Terms and Conditions of All Revopoint Contests - Contests - Revopoint 3D

eu faria um museu bem eclético uma arte para mim escanceando minha mãe e meu pai ,meus filhos e esposa e eu também pata a posteridade, saber como era seus bisavos e tataravós não só em fotos.
na parte profissional faria o que mais gosto anatomia veterinária um museu de todos as artes que já criei e criarei com o scanner e as partes anatômica dos animais ara estudo

I would scan and preserve all my 1980s toys and collectables

1 Like

I’d certainly want to scan my family’s faces, although it might need some persuasion. A photo for them is fine but that extra dimension from my 3D scanner is like vodoo for them :laughing:
Besides that I’d love to scan my vintage camera collection sometime, though I barely have time for that nowadays (also low on scanning spray :wink:)