The Special Surprise to original POP 3D Scanner backers

Hi everyone, i bought POP and pretty much like it but i want to buy POP2 as well. Is it safe to buy from Kickstarter and will it have guarantee as the POP? Thank you!

You will get the best price as an Early Bird supporter on Kickstarter.

I have seen scattered reports that people have not received various components of their order. At first, I thought I was missing a turntable, but it turns out the combo package I actually ordered did not include it, so I am not going to comment on that aspect.

I do know, however, that the 1 or 2 people who received defective units got warranty replacements, same as if they had purchased on Amazon.

Hi @Sheeter,

Sorry so much, I had told our customer service team to check what happened, and they will contact you about this issue soon. We will specially apply 1000 markers as compensation, hope you can feel our sincerity.

Best Regards
Cassie

Hi @ForbiddenEngravings ,

If you’re a POP backer, then when you back the POP 2, you can choose the standard set, and we will ship the premium set when arranging shipment.

Best Regards
Cassie

The turntable arrived already today :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks a lot! It works well :+1:
I did a few test scans of objects I already scanned manually, and it turns out it’s better with the motorized turntable. I guess it’s because manual scanning adds a lot of tiny shaky movements.

Hi @Eldkatten

That’s so good! Sorry again for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards
Cassie

1 Like

I agree, and I would like to know if it uses LiDAR?

No, Binocular Structured Light (more accurate than LiDAR).

Is there any way to trade in our original Pop scanner or get a discount on just the scanner?

How can I tell if I’m going to get this special/upgrade? I got the first version of POP scanner.

Hi @frankwuo

We’re discussing this suggestion and will let you know if we make any decision. Thank you.

Best Regards
Cassie

Hi @myokeeh ,

If you’re a POP backer and backed POP 2 again, then we will send the premium package directly.

Best Regards
Cassie