The RANGE Kickstarter is ending in only 3 days❗

The KS page actually says 200kg… Which would be impressive. I’m hoping for non jerky motion and long life. Though I’ll fix it if need be

The most heavy stuff I put on was around 250lb /114kg
The motion are smooth , but works better with more heavy objects .
Personally I doubt it will support 200kg as that is around 440lb , from my own experiences with other big turntables I would not even try as it can result in jerky motions afterwards. Just my own opinion

I think they used Marvelous Design software , that is a 3D software for creating clothing , when you load your own model you can take the proper measurements before design clothing and patterns .

Here’s to hoping for a free upgrade to premium due to being backer of POP/POP2 and POP mini :slight_smile:

1 Like

A round of applause for @Ch3vr0n. He’s the one who pointed out Revopoint for me and teaches me the basics of 3d printing.

Great teacher, smart guy. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Ch3vr0n ,

Thank you so much for your continuous support.

This time, since the cost of the big turntable is too high, we can’t bear that. Hope you can understand.

We appreciate your support and will check what we can offer. We will try our best.

Best Regards
Cassie

Any chance you can change the pledge on your end to super early bird for premium? As i mentioned on the campaign (and numerous others have had KS platform problems too), the platform problems prevented me from getting a SEB premium, and i’m not sure i can (at the moment) justify the cost difference between an EB standard and an EB premium.

The SEB premium was doable, but not available anymore. I can live with a coupon to pledge for the turntable when the survey is collected, or something along those lines. Triple backer has to account for something.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: All RANGE KS Backers, Leave Your Backer Number for the Chance to Win a Prize!