The RANGE Kickstarter is ending in only 3 days❗

Dear All,

RANGE on Kickstarter until 8:00am, ET, Mar 17. Only 3 days left!

The price for Super Early Bird pkg will be very competitive. Remember to keep an eye on it!

Here is the link:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2125914059/revopoint-range-big-scans-big-detail?ref=6sb7ls

Best Regards
Cassie

3 Likes

Hi all,

Is there more clarity about the delivery date of the Range? Or am I asking too early? (I’m not really familiar with kickstarter)

Best,
Koen

You will know that information after the Kickstarter campaign starts .

Kickstarter is not an online store , it all depends of pledges etc… and how successful the campaign was.
The product need to be still produced after the campaign.

2 Likes

Ah thanks!

2 Likes

im in on kickstarter yes i have the mini but want the range for bigger objects

1 Like

Hi @Geektastic55 ,

Thank you so much for your support!

Best Regards
Cassie

your welcome its easy when you make a good product i own the mini and and love it but need something for bigger items so all good thanks

1 Like

Sweet. Got in at 183 on the Early Bird. I’ll have the full collection of Revopoint scanners :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Rilot ,

Congrats! We appreciate your continuous support of our products. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Best Regards
Cassie

Super early bird backed.

2 Likes

Hi @GuyH77 ,

Thank you for your support!

Best Regards
Cassie

Oh ouch… I put the release date tomorrow on my calendar… Just was going to read about the progress and saw people were locking in.

Panicked and got to the KS page with 1 left at 550, couldn’t get logged into KS fast enough and ended up at 650 :sob:

Hi @Elfmaze ,

The Early Bird price is competitive too! I promise that you won’t regret it!

Best Regards
Cassie

Yeah, really only $100 different I think… I’m not upset just smacking myself in the head. At least I caught it when I did!

Still a great deal if it speeds up my body scanning process, it’s a 20min ordeal currently. Need to get that way down

1 Like

Hi @Elfmaze , they still have it at lower price
you can update your pledge

unless you go for the premium

I did go premium, which I realize the turntable is $250 of that. Hopefully it’s a decent machine. I’ve thought about building a turntable and ultimately opted out of it due to time requirements of the build.

The turntable is huge, heavy , and works well with the remote control that have lots of functions , definitely my favorite for scanning full bodies and big objects , the limit is around 110kg if I good remember , always step in the middle first .
I searched for this size for a while now and glad that Revopoint offers it .

On the kickstart page it shows a fitness and person measurements breakdown.

Anyone know how that was created? Could be another income stream if it’s easy to accomplish that output