[Solved] Issue on the android app beta

hey so couple things on the android beta (and i hope these are bugs that intend to be fixed)
it seems that using wifi (dont know about cable connection because its crashes when i use it.) caps out at 810 frames (ever time) and forces a rendering of results. which is not going to work for 90% of people
2. photos are not stored in their own dedicated folder (i had to delete 5000 photos from yesterday produced by the app) very very time consuming for anyone who plans on using this.
3. you need to allow the changing of the default hotspot name and password this is a huge security risk and borderline a deal breaker working in cyber security.

Hi Rayiik,
Thanks for your feedback. I will transfer them to our engineer team, and we will try to solve these problems in our release version, thanks.

1.it seems that using wifi (dont know about cable connection because its crashes when i use it.) caps out at 810 frames (ever time) and forces a rendering of results. which is not going to work for 90% of people
Re: This is because the storage of your phone is full. We will add a reminder in update version.
2. photos are not stored in their own dedicated folder (i had to delete 5000 photos from yesterday produced by the app) very very time consuming for anyone who plans on using this.
Re: Sorry, for this issue, we will improve in future version.
3. you need to allow the changing of the default hotspot name and password this is a huge security risk and borderline a deal breaker working in cyber security.
Re: We considered this, but if we allow to change the hotspot name and password, the device will be unavailable once users type wrong password.

i hear what your saying ad a cable leather to unlock or reset the alternative is to expose your entire phone to the first person who comes along and sees pop and knows the hot spot password you can sync the device to an account that can be released via cable tether to a desktop. or you can integrate it with a certificate that can only validate from the phone its set up to run on, and while its brand new it will take less than 5 months before its major security issue to each of your clients, im sure they’d rather lose their password to forgetting vs having their phone hacked and losing access anyways because they cant use their phone. and on the note of point a. i have 24gb on my phone drive and 498gb on my ssd not a memory issue and not a ram issue as i run well below the power and heat marks. and its too mechanical to be memory issues it hits 810 it starts rendering (not crashing) i can then start a new one (saves the pictures but starts over) :). hope this info helps. another option on the network would be to allow a usb wifi dongle connection or even a USB Bluetooth dongle connection. but allowing an known networking and password hotspot would be like running my router with admin/password. as it stands i live on private property away from people but off my land i its not usable in wifi mode because i hold client and company data on my phone and as such using in such a way would be a breach of contract on my end.this makes the option a liability to anyone who has any kind of work related content/proprietary/nda’s/ restricted information on their devices. actually that raises another question. if the devices is continuously seeking a wifi connection, and its connected to my computer, whats to prevent someone from hot spotting the bride-ing the gap between the devices (beyond my acl’s and firewall)" just some very serious things to discuss and think about.

Hi Rayiik,
I can understand your concern.
We will discuss this issue again, and check how to improve it.