Rename and join project into one

Good morning, I don’t knwo but when I rename the project,
the originan directory have the old name… so when i want to import to project I don’t know
how to import…
Is possible when I chose import have the initial page with all the project shown???
I ask that because i mde may be two or three scan different of the same object and when I wnat to merge the project i have always difficolt to find the think to import…
Into the first page under … is possible to insert join project… so I have all the scan i need under the same project… hope be able to explain… let me know… many thanks for your great work…

Hi Mirco ,

You need to scan multiple scans in the same project , you can’t merge projects anymore .
The new structure allows you to scan multiple scans into the one project , all you need is create a new project , or open a present project and ad new scan by clicking the new scan button …

If you created separated project for each angle the old ways , then you need to import the fused point clouds from each of the project manually and merge them all together . ( Not the projects itself ) as you can open only one project at a time , however that project can contain as much scans as you want .