RANGE import or combine RAW from other Projects

Is there any way to import or merge multiple raw scans from multiple projects? this comes up for me after using the mobile to scan and wanting to merge the raw data into an existing project on the PC… or I have multiple projects with scans and I want to combine them all into one

Yes there is a way to merge multiple projects into one , But not using Revo Scan of course … unless you want to export point clouds from multiple projects and merge them together .
However I will tag here @X3msnake to help you out with the merge of projects

from what ive noticed the initial editing features available in the original project arent available once imported into another project.

no worries, id rather have the folder in which all revo scan data is held for a project take on the actual name of the project as you have it saved in the revo scan app verus this import scans. heck… even if I could import scans from other projects into a new project would be helpful

That’s the workflow , you scan multiple objects under one project in place of each project separate , of course if you use a phone it is a different story, however you can export pointcloud from each project and reimport it back to merge them together .

Changing anything inside the project can affect the editing functions , beside the main project name folder I would not editing anything inside , add or remove or change names or extensions .