New MIRACO System Update Available - Download it Now!

To update, connect MIRACO to Wi-Fi and go to Settings. The Software Update option will have a red dot notification next to it. Tap on it to download the update, and then wait for the installation process to complete.

App Version: V1.1.0.230 System Version: v2.5.25.20240705

Update Notes:

1. Adds merge alignment. You can now merge scans on MIRACO.

1. Adds a sleep function to save device power.

Location: Settings → Shutdown Timer-Sleep (Wi-Fi off to use).

1. Adds a new auto-exposure algorithm for the depth cameras.
  2. Changes some interface and UI copy.
  3. Adds a manual hole-filling tool in post-processing.

1. Adds an adjustable scan countdown timer.

1. Adds a new project renaming function.

1. Speeds up the switching between Near and Far modes.
  2. Adds a function to change a model’s surface properties and color.

1. New and improved marker tracking algorithm.
  2. Improves the stability of file transfers.
  3. Models and projects can be transferred to RevoScan V5.4.8 via QR Code.

1. The latest version of RevoScan, V5.4.9 (macOS), now supports viewing screen recordings and screenshots captured on the MIRACO.

6 Likes

Best update so far !

2 Likes

Awesome ! Thank you.

Hi Mike , remember I told you about the single shot ?
Just select the desired resolution and ready to go :wink:

1 Like

Fantastic !, I will try it out.

1 Like

Hi!

I just did the update for this FW and for me the “Add Wifi” for adding hidden networks doesn’t work - the option is available, the function is not.
What happens is, after typing my ssid and pw, Miraco tries to connect but the window just goes away without info or error message and there is no connection. I tried restarting, shuting down… but it didn’t work out. Can You please advise on what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

BR
RoB

Hi RoB, We are currently looking into this for you.

May I ask what security you chose when you added the network?

It would be great if you could record a video, it would help us better pinpoint the problem.

Hi!

Yes, I used WPA/WPA2-Personal since this is what I am using.
Video is very simple - after putting in SSID and pw i just click “Join”

Thanks!

BR
RoB

Hi Rob , did you tried to come closer to your router to get better signal , looks like the signal is very low to be able to connect .

My WiFi settings did not changed after updating the system , same as before

just an idea to try

Screenshot 2024-08-12 030457

Yeah, this is literally another issue I noticed. I am physically 3m visible line away from my access point - no windows/walls or anything else in between.

Ok, thank you Rob, I’ll have the dev team analyze this.

Btw. I just had a look if other networks are shown with a better strength signal and this is not the case. So basically all signals surrounding me, which are shown by every other device as perfect is shown in Miraco as bad.
I also thought this might be to the protection sock but removing it didn’t change anything.

I noticed it on that video ( the other network) something is going on , it should be not like that I have 5 bars even if I go to another part of the house and walls

Just when I was going to get my Range back out.

Looks like it’s a Miraco kind of week now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

For me too … my first victim 172 frames

7 Likes

Great scan and in so few frames :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Everything in the update works fine here, the Merge scans is very impressive.

1 Like

Hi ROB,

May I ask what’s your WIFI router - 6e or 6? And have you tried another WLAN? Is it the same there?

HI.
I am also having the same issue. My network is hidden and I use WPA2 personal and cannot get it to connect. I have had to setup a separate SSID for the scanner to connect to which is not hidden. I also tried the qrcode connect to pc but it always fails. I then have to restart the scanner to be able to use the code to connect because the code keeps failing after trying the qrcode method.
Hope you can get these sorted as my amazon return window is rapidly closing.

Regards. Andy.

Hi @Andycap

Please don’t worry. We currently have a bug in our WIFI transmission and we are working on fixing it. For now you can transfer files via USB cable.