- Scan worked reasonable well.
- Scanning speed was rather good.
- Package has a lot of “nice to have for a quick start, but otherwise a dime a dozen”- items, while items I would consider essential, are missing.
- Shipping cost to Germany is borderline highway robbery.
- Box contains a USB-A as well as an USB-C cable instead of an USB-C cable and a USB A to C adapter (which could have cut the cost, or could have been used for a longer or better cable)
- Scan quality of my first scan has been rather meh. Usable, but loosing a lot of detail. Furthermore detail it seemed it already had scanned. (I’ll revisit this point after a few more scans)
- Seems I finally have to clean up my phone, because scans take a lot of data.
- A power injection cable should be essential.
- So should be an quick start guide. (E.g. Mentioning the quirk of POP with wireless)
- I really don’t like how the device handles wireless. Client only and only a fixed network name and password.
I initially thought I would use the device mainly on my PC, but using a phone seems so much more handy.
A Linux (Raspbian) version of the software might be nice. A Pi4 should have enough (CPU) juice to pull it off.