MIRACO is Shipping

Received today. Came very quickly to Prague.
The unit seems to be working well. The only problem I have is that it does not connect to the Revo Scan 5.3.4 (on Win10) :frowning:
PC sees the two cameras (RGB and Depth) in Device Manager and I can access internal storage of the scanner but the Revo Scan app does ignore the device at all (“No scanner was found” in the project part, “Scanner disconnected” on the home page).
Has this been solved here already? Probably its something easily to solve.

You need to wait for the new version of RevoScan that we are beta testing at the moment. It will be very soon because the version we have for testing has very few issues.

1 Like

I am going to write it again … there is a note on Miraco that you need version 5.4.1 so what problem do you have if you don’t use the proper version to begin with ? The current version is not compatible with MIRACO or any other early versions .

You can still import projects via Import from phone or access your Miraco hard drive via USB, just connect it to computer and use the option for data ( not PC) on MIRACO.

The option of connecting and scanning with Miraco on computer originally did not exist , as MIRACO is a stand alone device , it was added at the very end of the campaign so have some patience until this feature is finished … probably this weekend.

Also note when you connect to the Miraco via USB … you need to copy the project folder to your computer before you can open it , do not open files direct from MIRACO on your computer , copy it and then open it in Revo Scan .

If you have any other questions or issues please open your new support thread , so the information don’t disappear and others can read it clearly too in the future .

That’s not it. I live in the USA and according to website when it will get shipped it will ship directly from the USA warehouse -

" 1. US, UK, CA, & AU shipped locally takes 3-5 working days. Other countries, sent from CN takes 5-10 working days."

I wrote to customer service. I’ll update when they’ll reply. On a positive and different topic, to my surprise the scanner arrived today!

I did a quick scan with it. One thing, I’m not sure of is why the mini turntable doesn’t work with the c to c cable and require the a to c. The charger provided has 2 ports but they both c…

The charger is only for Miraco , it is fast charging adapter with 3A , not really to use with the Turntable .
Use the proper turntable cable that is included with specific power source 5V/1Am

thank you PUTV , that explains it;
hopefully the v. 5.4.1 will work with Miraco

It is working , I am testing it for a while now among my fellow beta testers …everything gonna be just fine …

MIRACO has just been delivered !
Mike,
Brisbane, Australia.

Congrats Mike on your new tool ! :tada: :partying_face:

1 Like

I have not noticed a notification that my Miraco is shipping. I may be using the wrong Search terms.

When you got your notification, who did it come from? What was the subject line?

Thanks in advance.

DHL Express : email
DHL Express : text

Both from DHL

My miraco shipped missing the product box lid. when I asked customer service about it they told me they dont have lids.
there are pics of miraco box lids all over the internet including this forum. did anyone else get shipped a miraco with only the bottom half of the box? I have a dog and its going to covered in dust and dog hair in no time.

Hi,there is no lid for the box, you can put MIRACO and some accessories inside the bag if you take it outside.
For further information, please watch the unboxing videos:

MIRACO(16GB RAM):

MIRACO(32GB RAM):

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at customer@revopoint3d.com.

Hi @jpw
The lid is not missing , the package come the way it is illustrated in the tutorial videos . You can put it back into the box or recycle it .

For the rest you got carrying bag where you should put in your Miraco to prevent it from catching dust .