Forum Moderator Handover Notice on Nov 25, 2022

Dear friends,

Because of the work adjustment, @JeffLindstrom will not be our moderator anymore. During his tenure, Jeff was active and tried his best to help others. We appreciate Jeff’s contribution to making this forum better. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In the future, @PUTV will be our new mod. She has over 25 years of experience in 3D scanning and shared a lot of showcases and scanning tips to help more users know how to get a good scanning result. Besides, as a Beta Tester, she keeps communicating with us about the product & software feedback. We believe she will be an excellent moderator. Welcome!

Best Regards
The Revopoint3d Team

12 Likes

Congratulations to PUTV :tada: definitely the best choice for the job! Huge amount of knowledge about everything 3D and a massive help to everyone on the forum :tada:

6 Likes

Thank you Johnathan, really appreciate it ! thanks also for all the support and help around our community.

7 Likes

Thank you Revopoint3D Team
I promise to support our community in growth and make it a better place for us all .
and most important focus on 3D scanning using Revopoint Devices , as that what the community is all about.

PUTV

6 Likes

Congrats @PUTV on the promotion! Hope everything is ok for Jeff.

6 Likes

Thank you Mike ! always nice to have you around !

3 Likes

Thanks to Jeff, and welcome PUTV

5 Likes

Thank you @Johan for the welcome !

3 Likes

Thank you @JeffLindstrom for your past work and contribution!
Thank you @PUTV for the past and future work! :slightly_smiling_face:
Great choice Revopoint! @Revopoint-Cassie

5 Likes

Everything is fine for me. Revopoint wants to increase my workload behind the scenes.

2 Likes

Thank you @ivan for the warm words, really appreciate it !
Nice to have you around in our community ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks Jeff for your hard work and contribution to the community. Maybe in the near future you can share some of your behind the scene work.

Congratulations PUTV! I know you’ll be a great fit for the job. Looking forward to the future.

1 Like

Thank you Eric , really appreciate it !
great to have you as part of our community , always nice to see you around !

1 Like

It’s not a secret. Revopoint wants me to write better manuals for them (I have heretofore only been doing proofreading of the English language version).

3 Likes

Congrats @PUTV, an excellent choice indeed! And to @JeffLindstrom for his past service and his current writting job, I’m sure the manual will become much better. Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you so much Richard , it’s always great to have you around , we need more enthusiastic people around that love 3D scanning as you do and keep the community growing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Heh, might as well make it official, eh? :wink:
PUTV has been the soul of this forum since I backed POP2 on KS :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks Filip , as always sharp to the point ! :rofl:
Good to have you around !

1 Like