Happy New Year Wishes and Community Awards!

Dear Contributors,

As we approach the end of 2023, we want to express our deep gratitude to every user for your continuous support and contribution to Revopoint. This has been a big year for us, with the successful launch of several 3D scanners and many significant updates to Revo Scan.

One of the many important things we’ve done this year, was to massively improve Revo Scan with our transition away from Revo Scan 4 + Revo Studio to our brand new scanning and editing software, Revo Scan 5. And the improvements we’ve implemented in Revo Scan 5 throughout the year would not have been possible without all your valuable feedback. Thank you everyone for your support!

If we forgot any names in the compilation, please let us know.

We also want to give special thanks to all our contributors who have exceeded anything we could have hoped for. Your invaluable support with beta testing and providing diverse scanning scenarios have played a crucial part in the success of each Kickstarter campaign and product launch. Our achievements wouldn’t have been possible without your support.

To acknowledge these users’ amazing contributions, we have established an annual awards event to celebrate: Outstanding Contribution, Selfless Dedication, and Community Star Awards.

The awards come with four prizes:

1. Exclusive forum/group special badge

2. A trophy (On its way)

3. Certificate (On its way)

Drum Roll - The 13 winners of this year’s awards are:

Outstanding Contribution Award: @PUTV

Selfless Dedication Award: @Xile6, @Seb, @Ispanico97, @Samlilly2, @dfodaro, @Johnathan, @X3msnake

Community Star Award: @Rilot, @digital0785, @DragonLordGray, @Steamkraft, @AndyForster

Congratulations to all of you! You more than deserve your awards.

Finally, we extend our season’s greetings and a Happy New Year to everyone for their strong support throughout 2023. And as we step into the new year, we look forward to continuing this journey together and creating a brighter 3D scanning future together.

Heartfelt thanks,
The Revopoint team

8 Likes

Thank you @Revopoint , @Revopoint-Cassie , @Revopoint-Jane , @PUTV … And Revopoint team :wink:
Have a great holiday and happy new year :confetti_ball: ! Congratulations for this year :smile: :tada:

2 Likes

That’s awesome, congratulation all, and thanks for supporting myself and the other users.

What a nice thing for revopoint to recognise what you’ve all done this year :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the recognition Recopoint Team . Greatly appreciate it !
And so unexpected… :cry: ( where is my tissue )

I wish also to thank everyone nominated for this year awards for their wonderful work and contributions my Revopoint Team ( Cassie & Jane &Fay & Ash & Leander + dev.team) , Community ( Forum, Facebook, Discord ) and our Beta Tester Group ( You know who you are )

Together we made it not only a better place but pushed it all to another level .

Thank you Revopoint Team , Thanks Contributors and to all our friends in this community !

Wishing everyone a Happy and Prosperous New Year 2024 ! :tada: :partying_face:

Revopoint Community is where Creativity and Magic happens! Be part of it !

:hugs: :partying_face: :tada: :heart:
Catharina
aka PUTV

5 Likes

Wow that is amazing.
Thank you Revopoint for letting me be part of it all.
And congrats to the others.
Its a great group of people.

3 Likes

+1 really great indeed !

1 Like

Thank you @Gary
For be a part of our community , with users and friends like yourself , it is just a better place !

Best Wishes for New Year 2024 !:partying_face::tada:

2 Likes

Thank you for the award! Thanks to the whole Revopoint team, to Cassie, to Jane, to Fay. Thanks to Catharina and the other beta testers/users. I was able to learn so much thanks to you.

Best wishes for the New Year, hoping the best for you all

Greetings from Rome

Davide

2 Likes

Thank you @Revopoint and congratulations to everyone.

2 Likes

That is awesomely unexpected. Great stuff Masters

Thanks to @Revopoint team for listening to the community and constantly investing in it and for giving kudos to all invested in make it a better experience :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Revopoint, @Revopoint-Cassie, @PUTV @Revopoint-Jane and all the great people I’ve talk to and had the pleasure to meet this year,

It’s been great to be a small part of the team!

Happy New Year to everyone! :tada:

2 Likes

Heartfelt thanks to the entire Revopoint team, @Revopoint-Cassie, @Revopoint-Jane , @Revopoint-Fay , @Revopoint3D-Leander , and an immense thank you to @PUTV Catharina and the entire beta tester team for making me part of this fantastic, exponentially growing reality that is the Revopoint family.
Collaborating with all of you has truly been a fantastic experience that I have tried to carry forward with dedication and to the best of my abilities.
Thank you all so much for the support you have given me, and also for your patience! Wishing you all a belated Merry Christmas and to your loved ones, and an even bigger wish for a new year filled with exciting developments!
Many thanks to all of you!

3 Likes

Thankyou so much to the Revopoint team. It’s a real pleasure to be part of this community.

2 Likes

Congrats to all of you! This is fantastic!

1 Like

Thank you for the mention and congratulations to all the winners! :tada:

2 Likes

Thank you @RichardWren , @Kentacles and @ivan you are one of our top core users in the forum , thank you for being a part of it . Happy New Year 2024 :tada::partying_face:

3 Likes

Thank you, Catharina and Revopoint-Team especially for such a good community-spirit in the 2023! :pray:May it last also the next year!:partying_face::slightly_smiling_face: looking forward to next year with you and all the other community members. May 2024 be a blessed one for all you and your beloved ones!

2 Likes

Happy New Years Everyone!!

2 Likes