First Batch Shipped and Delivery Schedule Update

Hello, backer #439 here.
We had a call from FedEx, they apparently need to know if it’s a private package or not.
My wife answered the phone so I couldn’t talk to them personally. Is this legit?

With some delivery services (including FedEx, if I remember correctly), I have had to specify if the destination (my place) was a residence or a business. It’s been a few years since I have had to do that here in the USA because FedEx usually has the US Postal Service provide last mile delivery.

Jeff

Good to know, thanks! I hope they call again.
Maybe @Revopoint-Cassie can chip in and update the shipping information with them.
The last time I dealt with FedEx they needed the shipment number.

Hey folks,

How do I get tracking details?

I’m a UK backer, number #249.

Cheers :grin:

Can I get a reply, please?

US backer #3261 Never received my shipping notice nor a tracking number. Please update me on where my product is. I have friends I recommended this product to who signed up after me and they have already received theirs. Please update me on my order.

Bruce

I decided to buy POP2, because of the preorder promise, to ship at the end of April, wait until the end of April to send an email to revopoint, to ask about the status of my purchase,

revopoint states that the shipping dates for advance purchases end on February 28, 2022 and that my shipment is made the first week of March,
It’s very good, I hope
At the end of March I received an email with a FEDEX tracking number, I was very happy, and as the days went by the shipment was canceled by the sender

I get in touch with revopoint and they answer me with a joke that it was canceled because my data is incorrect, it’s ok I correct the shipping data and wait a few days for the arrival of an email with my new tracking number,
by not getting an email, we contact the revopion team again,
and they tell me that my shipment will be sent soon because they ran out of stock of equipment due to the success that POP2 has had, I am really happy to hear, what I do not understand is
If there is no POP2 stock why do I keep receiving advertising emails saying
"We’re not sure if you got the previous update on POP2 scanners in March about how fast and limited our numbers are getting. So here’s a quick update.

33 POP2 scanners remain and can be shipped in early April as soon as payment is complete.

Shipping is fast and reliable.
Be the first of the 33 units left.
Speed ​​is of the essence, take another look now!

I made the purchase of a POP2 as an investment in a tool, not as a gadget,
I really feel that revopoinot makes fun of me, for continuing to accept orders from a team that they do not have in stock,

I don’t know whether to make a cancellation and refund of the payment
or
wait for revopoint to send me the POP2 when he wants,

1 Like