First Batch Shipped and Delivery Schedule Update

My guess is that for countries with smaller amounts of backers the shipments to all countries within that region will be grouped together, so you might expect all of South America to be shipped at the same time for example. Just a guess.

Best of luck getting it soon, I hope you post some cool scans!

I Still havenā€™t received an email from FEDDEX, or the Scanner. I am just wondering what the status is of the shipping for the product as I was expecting this in March, and understand delays, but now seeing more people have received their items, just wondering if mine was missed in the shuffle.

Just to update my earlier post. I got shipping email but it hasnā€™t actually shipped yet. Also it is through Fed-Ex so not sure why tracking information they sent is for USPS. I went to fedex.com and in my delivery manager it showed up as 7-day shipping but Fed-Ex still has not received package. Maybe the USPS will be that stupid thing they do with UPS and Fed-Ex taking to the post office to be delivered to the house by USPS (in the USA they have this).

Hang in there people, it should be soon for everyone :slight_smile: Estimated delivery on mine was in March and it is only April so ithink that is pretty successful for a kickstarter campaign.

I am Backer 2165 and i am from Germany. I didnt receive any Email from Fedex or anything. When will i receive my Scanner

Hi, @spacecadet66 your tracking number is 420928339261290249338727865935 via USPS

Hi,
I didnā€™t hear from you for eight days-
So can you please give me an update about the whereabouts of the other half of my pledge?

Best,
Christian

Any idea when UK backers pops will be sent?

Backer #913

Hi, sorry to disturb, but I didnā€™t receive any information concerning the potential delivery, is it normal?
Backer #2604
Have a good day

@spacecadet66, USPS doesnā€™t show much in the way of tracking information for your package. But, if you go to the DHL Global Mail tracking site, it has an estimated delivery of Friday, April 23.

https://webtrack.dhlglobalmail.com/?trackingnumber=420928339261290249338727865935

Can we have an update on the delivery status? Which countries are currently being delivered?
Backer 3223 here.

Yes, of course. We will post another update within this week.

Iā€™m backer # 2744 in the US. I havenā€™t received any shipping notification nor package yet.

Iā€™m backer #5535 in the US. FedEx says you voided/canceled the delivery. Can you explain that please?

Received my POP thank you for the attentiveness!

Very impressed with the ease of use and the quality of the scans. Slowly Iā€™m improving my scanning technique as the difference between my first scan and my third was vast.

I have an older Samsung S7 so not able to do much with the phone app as I get 4 to 8 frames captured before I run out of RAM.

The desktop application works like a charm and I see dark hair now scans very well.

1 Like

Hi @pixelthecat , the parcel to US had been shipped out to our shipping agency, and you will receive the tracking info soon, please donā€™t worry.

Hi @GreatNate We sent to shipping agency a batch of parcels and was returned to us because of the strictly requirement on packaging. We had resend them out, and you will get tracking info soon.

Have you started shipping to Australia?
I am backer #804

1 Like

Is there any indication of when Ireland will be shipped? As an early backer, its frustrating to be pushed to the back because you live in a small country.

Hi, @corbetron We will try our best to ship it out of our factory within this week.

1 Like

Hi, @quackles Really sorry. Because shiping by countries will save the time of customs clearance, and send out all parcels earlier.
We will try our best to ship it out of our factory within this week.

1 Like