【Announcement】Come and Share Your MIRACO Scans!

Dear all,

Congratulations to @bau-3d.ch ! :clap::clap:

You’ve won a Dual-axis Turntable! Please DM us and claim your prize!

Thank you very much for your active participation! Keep following us for more opportunities to win great prizes in the future.

Attention all MIRACO owners!

Share your MIRACO scan creations now for a chance to win a super useful Dual-axis Turntable.

How to enter:

:one: React to this post with: :+1:

:two: Share your MIRACO scans by either:

a. Posting them in this post's comments section.

OR

b. Create a new post in the Showcases category of MIRACO, and include the label【MIRACO Scan Contest】in the title.

:stopwatch: Ends Jan 10, 2024 (9:00 PM EST)

:gift: Dual-axis Turntable*3

How will the winners be selected?

The winners will be randomly selected by Revopoint and announced on Jan. 12, 2024.

Note: Revopoint reserves the right to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this contest. All participants shall be deemed as having agreed to the T&Cs:Terms and Conditions of Revopoint Contest

2 Likes

First try with the brand new Miraco:

This is a toy sky, since like 20 cm diameter.

3 Likes

I scanned 2 figures I have although i don’t know how to upload textures on sketchfab. Sorry about it.

P.D. As new user I can just upload only 1 of them… sorry about it again

1 Like

Not perfect for the first, its a black cat of a brown chair

1 Like

Here’s a scan of a Mexican ceramic mask. I used the one shot method. 115 frames only.

4 Likes

Optimised Miraco Model of a Sea Shell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Scan my car for look if bigger engine fit.
Second picture is wireless earphone i integrate in mouled ear plug

Mhmmmm yummy pumpkin! Simplified, vertexcoloured.

3 Likes

First time using my Miraco. I scanned a calculator by using the snapshot mode. I wanted to see the quality in colour in 1 frame. I’m very impressed and I will finish the project. This was just a test

Me I scanned a plush :grin:

Hi @vtrixval

That’s cool. Are all the models you uploaded to Sketchfab above scanned with MIRACO?

Hi @Revopoint-Jane, yes all the optimised models on my Sketchfab page so far are from the MIRACO :slight_smile:

Continuous (left) vs Single Shot (right)

6 Likes

Great comparison shot of continuous and single shot modes!

1 Like