3D Scanner recommendation for beginner

Hey guys, I just still a beginner in 3D scanner.
I have 3 3d printers, and I want to get my first scanner so that I can print models that scan by myself.
Is there any recommendation for POP series? I would choose one between POP order Creality Ferret series.
Any advice to me?
Thanks!

Hi

Depending on your needs and budget you definitely should look into Revopoint Inspire or the new Pop3 Plus.

I would pick revopoint anytime over creality just because huge differences in aftersale customer service. just worth mentioning as it isn’t the first thing on one’s mind when buying but is crucial afterwards.

best regards

3 Likes

Hi @Allanhn stay away from copycats companies like Creality , they do not produce or design own scanners , they are resellers from 3D Shinning . Plus all their scanners specs are pure lies, none of them reach the accuracy .

Hi with Inspire for medium objects , or with the latest POP3 Plus as Ivan suggested for small to medium objects , very versatile

It all depends of the size of your objects . But the latest POP3 Plus will be the best choice .
You can view my latest showcase in the forum .

POP 3 Plus

Showcase

2 Likes

Exactly as Ivan says.

Not only the customer support is on a different league. You will have the guarantee that all future improvements that are purely SW based, will be available to your old scanner as well (like in the past with all improvements in Revoscan 5, improved fps, single scanning mode …)

1 Like