POP 2 3rd Party Gimbals

the cables are not flexible enough to make it work , no matter the load , M6 cables are usually very stiff . The MINI gimbal is probably to use only with WiFi with one flexible cable to power bank .

I still not see it in practice, gimbals are used for perfect horizontal stabilization , MINI works best at 45 degree angle , up and down , so this gimbal need to have perfect center gravity point to be used at that angles.

1 Like

I havenā€™t experimented with gimbals (I was still researching them when Revopoint made their announcement), but I was concerned about how to set an initial angle other than horizontal. Some of them have face or object tracking plus what they call Inception mode (see the movie with DiCaprio), but others are clearly oriented to working with specific cameras with Bluetooth controls.

Iā€™m looking forward to seeing the specs and capabilities of the Revopoint Gimbal.

2 Likes

Me too , I am curious how they designed it.

1 Like

You can have any angle on a gimbal you want. It doesnā€™t have to be horizontal. Whatā€™s more the gimbal can actually follow your motion so if you tilt the gimbal down and are persistent in that position the gimbal will also smoothly pan down.

and that will be the gimbal they produce for us to use with the scanners ? for that little money ? hmmm
I hope so !

1 Like

Canā€™t say, but since all my gimbals have this feature from smartphone, through dslr to Ronin, I have hope :slight_smile: