MIRACO 3D Scanner: Brillant Face and Full-body Color Scan

Travis has gone a little tropical in this fanatically detailed, brilliant color scan made with the Revopoint MIRACO.

Pre-order MIRACO now on our official website:

Official Global store: Revopoint MIRACO: Big and Small Object Standalone 3D Scanning
US Store: Revopoint MIRACO: Big and Small Object Standalone 3D Scanning

1 Like

hello, is it safe to scan with eyes open? most of the samples Iā€™ve seen have them closed in near mode especially @Revopoint-Jane

It is still an IR Light and completely eye safe technology. yet, I was also wondering why he has his eyes shut. It ISNā€™T to protect his eyes, thatā€™s for sure.

1 Like

Hi @ron.d

Since MIRACO uses infrared structured light, this is completely harmless.

Travisā€™ eyes are closed in the video because he canā€™t stop blinking, and we keep his eyes closed in order to achieve the most perfect video effect.

2 Likes

Some people like for example my husband canā€™t handle the blinking light of the LEDs and many others canā€™t too . Plus the blinking LED make my husband blinking as well and he get dizzy while rotating when his eyes are open, me too btw ā€¦

I prefer to scan people with closed eyes , as it is much easier for me to work later with modeling for animation based on the scan .

The infrared laser is less harmful than you walking outdoors on a sunny day without sun glasses .

2 Likes