Miraco 16 or 32 GB

Hi there,

i ready to pull the trigger on kickstarter, i have seen the product on Formnext in Frankfurt and was impressed…i did not ask , if the 16 gb version is useful and if it can be equipped with more memory later.
Or do i need to jump in 32 gb in the first place…

best regards
armin

Hi Armin , you can’t update RAM on Android system , I recommend you get yourself the 32GB … there is never enough of RAM my friend !

Hi @rockerplatearmin

Thank you very much for your interest in MIRACO.

Besides the amount of RAM, MIRACO Pro (32GB RAM) comes with Near-mode and Far-mode calibration boards, while MIRACO (16GB) only has the Near-mode calibration board.

If you plan to scan particularly large objects like a car, getting the 32 GB RAM model is recommended, as it’s better equipped to deal with the higher number of frames such a scan would generate.

For none-color scan:

MIRACO 16GB: Up to 10,000 frames for a standard accuracy with fusing in PC; up to 5,000 for a standard accuracy with fusing in the scanner.

MIRACO 32GB: Up to 20,000 frames for a standard accuracy with fusing in PC; up to 10,000 for a standard accuracy with fusing in the scanner.

For color scan: 10% less than above.

You can choose according to your application and preference.

1 Like

Thanks, i am first time backupper and hope the product arrives soon in Germany…very anxious!
ordered the 32 gb by the way!

Thank you for support! :smile: