MINI kann nicht mit Wlan am PC verbinden

Ich versuche seit Tagen meinen MINI mit Wlan mit dem PC zu verbinden. Es findet sich kein Device in der Wlan Liste, weder an der Fritzbox noch an einem USB-Wlan stick. Der MINI taucht nirgends auf. Am ANDROID Handy sehe ich ihn sofort. Das ist schade da ich jetzt auch einen Revo Handheld Stabilizer habe. Funktioniert bisher nur am Handy, aber das weiss man das da die Qualli nicht so gut ist.Wer hat gleiche probleme und weiss rat ?

„Der MINI taucht nirgendwo auf. Ich sehe ihn sofort auf dem ANDROID-Handy.“

Wenn Ihr Android-Handy den Mini in seiner WLAN-Liste sehen kann, haben Sie Ihren Scanner im Host-Modus eingestellt.

Stellen Sie bei einer USB-Verbindung zu Ihrem Computer das WLAN des Mini in den Client-Modus und geben Sie die SSID und das Passwort Ihres WLAN-Routers ein. Dadurch kann sich Ihr Mini mit demselben Heimnetzwerk wie Ihr Computer und Ihr Telefon verbinden, sodass Revo Scan eine Verbindung zu Ihrem Scanner herstellt, wenn jedes Gerät ausgeführt wird (jedoch nicht gleichzeitig).

Denken Sie daran, dass die Firmware des Scanners das Einschließen des {Leerzeichens} in die SSID oder das Passwort nicht zulässt, sodass diese auf allen Ihren Geräten geändert werden müssen, wenn Sie sich für diese Richtung entscheiden.

==================================================
“The MINI doesn’t show up anywhere. I see him immediately on the ANDROID cell phone.”

If your Android cell phone can see the Mini on its WiFi list, then you have your scanner set in Host mode.

With a USB connection to your computer, set the Mini’s WiFi to Client mode and enter your WiFi router’s SSID and Password. This will allow your Mini to connect to the same home network as your computer and phone, so Revo Scan will connect to your scanner when running each device (but not at the same time).

Remember that the scanner’s firmware does not allow the {space} character to be included in the SSID or Password, so those will have to be changed on all your devices if you choose to go in this direction.

Danke, Thanks
Endlich hat es geklappt. Da hätte ich noch lange gesucht.

1 Like

I changed the SSID and wifi password via Revoscan, restarted the Mini, disconnected it from the pc’s USB port, hooked up the splitter cable and put the USB-A connector to a usb-charger plug. Unfortunately Revoscan 5 doesn’t detect the Mini via the home network. In my routers Wifi connectio page I can not see the Mini. Should it show up in the connection list with the word ‘Mini’ in it when it connects correctly to the home network? And how do I tell Revoscan to connect to the Mini through the home network? Is there a manual that descibes the required steps to connect via home network?

Hi @Mikey if you changed the SSID name then it will not show up as MINI , only with the new SSID name . ( Make sure you don’t used illegal characters )

Check with your phone if you see the new SSID name in the network list , you may also check the USB charger if it provide the proper power to the scanner , you can connect the USB A also to your computer .

Sorry there is no manual how to setup home network connection via router as I never need that .

Jeff explained it so many times already in the forum .