Is there any SDK or API?

I would like to echo support for an SDK for the Mini. Please and thanks. :pray:

1 Like

In the absence of the API, is it possible to run the software in the command-line mode?

I also would love to have an SDK for the Pop Mini. That’s basically the only reason I bought it on Kickstarter. I don’t want to 3D scan things but use it as real time 3D camera for small distance measurements.

On the discord of Paul_3d_things (p3dt) in the channel #3d-scanning, you can find java code that accesses the depth data via HttpRequest. It’s the best solution I found so far. However, as far as I know, you’d have to solve the intrinsic calibration yourself.

The link seems to be broken.
Did you get the java code?
thanks

+1, any update about the SDK? and I prefer python code, Thank you!

1 Like

meh, I would use it if in Python - but if it was something else… probably no use for me.

Hi there, the scanner SDK is ready to apply now.
We will provide one month’s trial for users needed.
However, it doesn’t support scanning, you can only obtain scanner’s data and set up parameters.
C++ and Python are supported, except for Java.
If you need this scanner SDK trial, please email customer@revopoint3d.com, and provide the SN of your scanner.

1 Like

Nice! My email is lizhenjia569@gmail.com, Application email has been sent, please check it.

Hope you can provide the api of revo scan :wink:

what do you mean by scanner data?
frame pointcloud or access to cameras only

Only access to hardware / sensor settings , no scanning , so no frame point cloud cells either.

so in theory we can use it with a opensource structured light project like the 3d underworld project…

i will apply for a SDK :slight_smile:

1 Like

You should definitely do that …

1 Like

Sent them a email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear Revopoint users!

Our R&D Team just released the latest SDK for the scanners which supports the secondary development!

If you need the scanner SDK trial(1-month), please email customer@revopoint3d.com, and provide the SN of your scanner.

btw i have a meaning to ask about this 1 month trial after that, then what? is it paid?

@Revopoint3D-Gena

How does this differ from the content at the link?

Hello I have dowloaded 3DViewer and, despite to the fact that my sccanner is detected, the connection fails so I cannot recover data … what I am doing wrong?

Did you recieve and run the hardware unlocker app from Revopoint?

@fatxutxa