Introducing the MIRACO Plus 3D Scanner: Scan, Measure, Innovate

It’s the world’s first all-in-one scanner with photogrammetric metrology capabilities. MIRACO Plus’s accuracy, combined with its Photogrammetric Metrology Kit, achieves high-resolution capture of small details on large objects while ensuring volumetric accuracy.

[Extra 2% OFF for Community Members] Pre-order now and save 12% on launch day with the code: MEDIAFO7.

Shop now at the Global store | US store

Key features include:
:white_check_mark: Photogrammetric length accuracy: 0.02 mm + 0.05 mm x L (m)
:white_check_mark: Photogrammetric Metrology Kit
:white_check_mark: Single-frame Accuracy: Up to 0.04 mm
:white_check_mark: Up to 2x Infrared Optical Zoom: Capture Fine Details
:white_check_mark: Up to 20 FPS Scanning Speed: Faster and More Efficient
:white_check_mark: 8K Color Capture: 48 Megapixels RGB Camera
:white_check_mark: 2K AMOLED Screen: 180° Flippable Screen
:white_check_mark: Two Capture Modes: Single-shot & Continuous
:white_check_mark: Stabilized Scanning: 9-axis IMU

4 Likes

Congratulations Revopoint Team!

200w

Great job guys, keep taking the tech forward.

This is fantastic :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So this looks exactly like my Pro but with qr code slides in a metal case.

Outside yes … but yours don’t have zoom function , Global markers , Metrology kit markers and accuracy of 0.04mm
You can’t scan using Far mode and capture small and big objects at the same time regardless…
And the hardware is improved including new glass calibration board for higher precision and accuracy .

Of course older MIRACO will have some of the new function in the future but not all of them .

It is improved version, but that don’t means you have to throw your MIRACO PRO and update … not that crucial changes to do so .

This version of MIRACO is specifically improved for those that scan industrial stuff like cars, boats , greater flat areas , it also requires a knowledge of reverse engineering and 3D editing … so more complex scanner that covers greater areas than ever before for customer level scanners .

For some I know this a great and needed update , personally for me , not at all since I am not dealing with this type of scans so MIRACO PRO is more than I need .

MIRACO Pro Plus is most profitable for new users that don’t own any other scanners and want to start the journey. However to use it to the fullest , 3D editing and reverse engineering skills are a must have to be able to profit from all the new Metrologi kit .

1 Like

The problem here is the number of rapid upgrades… You spend a considerable amount of money and within a few months it’s value has dropped because of a new updated version.

Perhaps a upgrade kit for pro users would be a good idea… OK… Might not have zoom, but I’m sure the rest is easily possible.

Keep the customers loyal by enabling upgrades, rather than devaluing the products they’ve bought.

Revopoint is a manufacturer not online store or resellers like others , they need keep involving to stay up on the market , pay their bills and keep employers , the model of keeping updating for free softwares and devices would load to bankruptcy as it happened to most knowing companies.
Remember Shenzhen is one of the most richest cities of the world , it is the Silicon Valley of China … as a manufacturer and developer , you never stop for a day developing new products .

Old version of MIRACO Pro can handle some of the functions but not all of them due to hardware limitations, so saying " I am sure the rest is possible " is a statement without any facts or backups.

And trust me at this moment older version of Miraco PRO can’t handle proper Metrology kit because I personally tested it for long time .
Maybe there will be another solution for that in the future , but for now it can’t and that is a FACT !
For the matter of fact there is no one scanner on the market that can handle it ( in this price range ) it is new and very innovative .

There is no one electronic gadgets that can keeps it’s market value for longer than 12 months at max , the world is moving on too quickly.

Remember a tech from today is old by tomorrow and that is with all electronics …

So as much as Revopoint team tried to make it happen, it did not worked the way it should …

That is not a reason to make bitter statements like that … just to make yourself feelings better … it is unfair, and definitely zero loyalty from your side .

I bought Miraco Pro one month ago. It is now obsolete as it seems. I wonder how many more months I can expect real updates that add extra features. I don’t just mean bug fixes. Then one more question, will the Miraco Pro be a cheaper version of the Miraco in the future that will continue to be produced in parallel with the Miraco Plus? Or is the Miraco Plus a complete replacement for the old Miraco, which won’t do well after the stock components are used up? Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @Marian , MIRACO PRO PLUS is a different product .
There are over 10.000 users of MIRACO PRO AND MIRACO

not even a month ago there was huge new feature updates like merging etc …

And new features will be added as long the hardware can support it .

I love my MIRACO PRO and personally I don’t care much about the metrology kit as it is not my genre or need in my workflow .
When I bought it , it has all what I needed and anything extra is just a bonus on the go with the updates .

But there going to be new features added in near future like Global Markers etc… so sit tight and wait …

That was never in the purchase statement that you should get any updates with new features . Everything you get is a bonus , Revopoint always support their products and make nesesery updates and new features as the hardware allows, so I would not worry about that much, try to enjoy what you have at this moment .

A reminder , this thread is dedicated to MIRACO PRO PLUS and not a complaining thread , so please everyone stay on topic .

4 Likes

I would suggest to check this thread for a great offer: MIRACO and MIRACO Pro Trade-in Offer for MIRACO Plus