How much customs did you pay?

I paid £40 for the UK. Fedex pay the customs charges for you (in their T&Cs) and then deliver before payment. I would guess in UK law this would be considered a debt and if you didn’t pay they would send the collectors around. This would also rubbish your credit score and make getting loans / mortgages difficult. Not worth it for £40 IMHO.

It’s really strict in UK wow

Ever heard of El Capone? The only reason he got busted was that he messed with the tax office.
Never ever mess with taxes/customs.

1 Like

Ireland €111 crazy country

false delivery times are posted on the Revopoint3d website, which is an organized crime!

crime of fraud = publication of intentionally false delivery times

go: https://www.interpol.int/

(blocking websites that intentionally publish false delivery times should be initiated at international level in all cases)

Germany: about 24% (93 Euro) of the total price.
This includes customs, handling and VAT.
Actual customs plus VAT was 75 Euro, thus 19%, which is exactly the VAT rate. So, no customs fee, but only VAT.
Fedex added 15 Euro for handling, and again 19% of the total sum was added as VAT. I know, sounds sick that I have to pay VAT on VAT, but that’s how it is.

Now, 10 days after “fast” delivery (4 days after the communicated delivery date) I suddenly get a FedEx bill for 92,60 € (74,75 € @ 19% VAT on the premium pack + FedEx “effort fee” of 15 €, with an additional 19% VAT on that). What a nice surprise for a device which hasn´t succeeded in delivering a proper scan yet. Just lovely …

Very fast Fedex transit from China to Italy (10 days), no custom or VAT fees. In Kickstarter I chose “slower but no custom fee” delivery.

1 Like

personally, about 50€