Please ensure that the scanner remains facing the object to be scanned and maintained at an appropriate distance throughout the entire scanning process.
• Slowly and steadily move the scanner around the object, maintaining a consistent distance as you do so.
• Ensure that you cover all the outer surfaces of the object by passing the scanner over them, capturing comprehensive 3D point cloud data of the entire scanned object.
• Avoid scanning the same areas repeatedly.
Scanning distance indicator bar in RevoScan 5 software. Adjust the distance from the scanner to the target object according to the color change.
• Green: Proper diatance
• Yellow: Indicates the distance is a bit of farther or closer.
• Red: Indicates that the distance is too far or too close.