[Windows & Mac ] Revo Scan V5.4.9

Hi everyone. Revo Scan 5.4.9 for Windows and macOS are now available on the official website.

Download it at: revoscan5

Updates:

1. Adds POP 3 Plus as a supported device.

2. Adds calibration support for POP 3 Plus.

1. Adds a connection guide for POP 3 Plus.

1. Adds Global Marker tracking mode for POP 3 Plus

It significantly enhances the scanner’s tracking and capture capabilities. Here’s how to do a scan using Global Maker tracking mode.

• Creating a Global Marker File from Scratch:

• Stick High-reflective Marker Dots (ensure at least 5 per frame) on the object you want to scan.

Note: Ensure the high-reflective marker dots are not distorted when applied.

• After mapping the markers in the first scan, the mapped global markers file will be displayed in the list on the left. Click on “Cloud Scan” to scan the point cloud model.

You can only have one global marker file per project at the moment.

1. Adds Japanese, French, and Spanish user manuals.

2. Adds tutorial videos and scanning tips to the Chinese support page.

3. Optimizes the layout of the customer service area on the start page.

3 Likes

Any chance for getting Global Marker tracking mode on other scanner series, too? :blush:

2 Likes

Hi ivan,

I’ll report this suggestion to the R&D team and maybe we’ll have this planned. :grinning:

2 Likes

What exactly do the global markers do?

Hi @SphaeroX

There are two main benefits:

1. As mentioned in the text, it significantly enhances the scanner’s tracking and capture capabilities.

2. It allows you to quickly save scanned markers, especially useful for larger objects. You can save the scanned marker files and import them into scans of smaller areas at different times. This enables more precise scanning and merging of various sections, reducing errors introduced by manual alignment.

Our current version is still in its initial stage. Future software versions will continue to refine this feature, including storage of global marker point files.

5 Likes

I am very sad to see that you have abandoned Rege. There is still no calibration or calibration table for it. There is no firmware update (

Hi @Nick_Ukrainian

We haven’t given up on RANGE, customer service and technical support will always be available. Regarding firmware updates, I will ask about this for you.

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I hope the “global marker” function will be in a future Miraco update. That would be great.

3 Likes

I hope so too, Miraco is the flagship

2 Likes

We will collect user suggestions to let the software manager know, and maybe a future version of MIRACO will have this feature as well. :muscle:

2 Likes

That would be great , but remember the software is just a control panel for the hardware … so changing the software only will not make it works . The hardware is involved in it . The reason why only POP3+ support it at this moment including it’s new zoom functions .
But as always we hope for improvements no matter what .

2 Likes

I tried the updated version, but I couldn´t open the old files bigger than 100 Mb anymore, so I downgraded to the 5.4.9 and they work again.

I opened projects that are 2GB
In size … wondering if your installation was corrupted as that is not a normal behavior .