What would be your top priority for scanning once you receive MIRACO?

Enjoy these 3D scan models from MIRACO Beta users. What would you most like to scan after receiving your MIRACO?

Pre-order MIRACO now on our official website:

Official Global store: Revopoint MIRACO: Big and Small Object Standalone 3D Scanning
US Store: Revopoint MIRACO: Big and Small Object Standalone 3D Scanning

1 Like

Automotive Parts out in the field, client location.

-Sam

3D assets mostly in the field , city elements , nature elements, people, wearable : clothing and shoes ( 3D preview for On-line Stores ) Museum artifacts and reconstruction , from the size of a coin to whatever I need.

Miraco is so far the best device that perform outdoors , Near mode is powerful allowing even scanning in a shadow areas on a sunny day … ( as long there is not a direct sunlight )

• Cath
2 Likes

Yes! It’s what you’re good at, Sam! Especially since MIRACO can be carried around! :hugs:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, Cath!

Definitely, the MIRACO can scan objects from large to small, and the outdoor scanning makes it stand out.:smile:

2 Likes

Museum artefacts, especially decorated pots or parts of pots. For whole vessels it would be good to get also the inside of a pot with undercuts.

1 Like

Hi @Archaeoscan.by

Thank you for sharing!

Sounds cool! Looking forward to your showcases!

I would scan aircraft cockpits. Those scans would be used to model cockpits for Microsoft Flight Simulator.

1 Like

Hi @FlyboyAces

Very specialized field. I’m sure MIRACO is up to the task. :blush:

Can’t wait to hold my Miraco Pro in the Hand :slight_smile:

Still have an Einstar, but I am not happy with it.
I expected a mutsh more detail and a mutsh better RGB Camera.
And well it has a Cable, what makes ist impossible to work Outside.

If the Miraco is as good as the description, I want to scan Texturs and Assets for Film and Comercials. Some parts for Printing, some for CNC.

1 Like

The sculptures and wall reliefs in naples, Florida.

Mainly clay sculptures and lifecasts used to create prosthetic makeups for film and television. I have been using my Mini for this purpose with great sucess.

1 Like

Hi @FlyboyAces

Sculpture scanning. You can take the MIRACO scanner to the museum! :clap:

1 Like

Hi @GerritCorsmeyer

The movie field, exciting. Don’t forget to share your scans, we want to feast our eyes on them. :blush:

1 Like

That’s fantastic! Would you mind showing us what you’ve created with the MINI? :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Many of the projects i used the Mini on are still under NDA, so it will be a while before i have clearance to share images. I will say though the mini’s ability to capture fine detail has been a game changer. The special effects company i work for has an artec eva which is a fantastic scanner for midsized objects and is extremely fast in processing scan data, even with their HD reconstruct feature, the Mini tops the Eva in detail. The biggest issue i run into with the mini is im often scanning larger objects that need the precision, so i usually do a midrange scan first with the Artec or my Range then do a series of “patch” scans with the mini that later get aligned to the midrange scan. Im hoping the Miraco will help consolidate the process.

2 Likes